Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

Oh yeah baby!!! Went out to the store and got everything I needed.
I used 500gr Werther's Originals (= 100pcs) and 50gr butter (@ 10/1 ratio). 1pcs should then have approx. 50mg in it.
Popped the measuring cup in the microwave until it started bubbling. Now and then taking it out and stirring it. It responded like a Newtonian fluid at first, but when it was hot enough turned liquid. Then added the butter, which took quite some time to get incorporated into the toffee...I had to reheat a couple of times.
View attachment 1583259

Then filled up some ice-cube trays...Yup, for those of you that can count...That's not 100pcs anymore :rofl:
According to my calculations, each one should contain 178mg of active ingredient. To much??? :baked:
When they are cooled down, I'm gonna try and split them at least once. Think 178mg is a bit to much lol
View attachment 1583260
Very nice :crisps:

I've got 100g of canna butter that I was gifted, so I'll use some of that...
If you've never had edibles and you don't know the concentration of the butter, better to test it out on a Friday after work.
Glad I had the day off, slept the entire day only to be woken up by the smell of dinner :chef:

If you've never had edibles and you don't know the concentration of the butter, better to test it out on a Friday after work.
Glad I had the day off, slept the entire day only to be woken up by the smell of dinner :chef:
I've got no idea how strong this butter is.... My chemist who forwarded it to me, never messes about, so I guess it will be a Saturday night job for me..

I've got no idea how strong this butter is.... My chemist who forwarded it to me, never messes about, so I guess it will be a Saturday night job for me..
Lol, I found my dose. Split the Werther's Originals cube into four parts and 1/4th is more then enough to get me there.
Took one, two hours ago and just noticed myself staring at the same post for god knows how long, lol :rofl:
You should make a testbatch before you go full size...See what concentration you have and go from there. Or risk going to sleep for a long time, I'm speaking from experience :coffee2:

Hello all update on my growdrobe i have ripped out my last lot of seedlings apart from the SL in 3 gallon pots they gone to a new home.
I have some new @Sawney_bean seeds :wiz: to grow which i am looking forward to very much especially KALAKTA they will all be KILLER'S
Sawney beans.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:
Thank you for stopping by :cheers:

Hello all update on my growdrobe i have ripped out my last lot of seedlings apart from the SL in 3 gallon pots they gone to a new home.
I have some new @Sawney_bean seeds :wiz: to grow which i am looking forward to very much especially KALAKTA they will all be KILLER'S
View attachment 1585071
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:
Thank you for stopping by :cheers:
Sweeeeeeeeeet.

Back