Defoliation help please

Yeah I was thinking that but I don't know if you rate the schwazzing technique or Kyle kushmans defoliation techniques. I know you're a pro but I like to look at everyone's ideas and techniques. Cheers for the help
Well how is this for technique:

fat buds.jpg

Flexing haha. Yeah they look banging mate. I'll just leave mine now lol
I had no choice but to defol and still didn't strip enough my canopy was so dense as my tent was overcrowded n bang before I knew I couldn't keep the airflow up low in the tent so got the dreaded rot

I had no choice but to defol and still didn't strip enough my canopy was so dense as my tent was overcrowded n bang before I knew I couldn't keep the airflow up low in the tent so got the dreaded rot
Yeah I know what you mean had it before on a big dtw grow. But I wasn't in change of it lol.

Yeah I know what you mean had it before on a big dtw grow. But I wasn't in change of it lol.
I was always told a good defoliation before flower and the odd plucking to clear budsites was the right thing to do.. But this is why we find ourselves here lol.. Lesson learned tho I must not overfill haha

This IMPO is the best reason to defoliate.

I went with the pretty heavy defoliation before flip, and from there just usually pick a couple off here and there if they’re blocking other buds.

I’m definitely convinced light hitting the buds makes a big difference after manifolding some photos and getting 100% quality buds, no larf.

currently I’m experimenting with less defoliation and partial harvests instead. When the tops are done take them off then give the rest another 10-15 days.

I went with the pretty heavy defoliation before flip, and from there just usually pick a couple off here and there if they’re blocking other buds.

I’m definitely convinced light hitting the buds makes a big difference after manifolding some photos and getting 100% quality buds, no larf.

currently I’m experimenting with less defoliation and partial harvests instead. When the tops are done take them off then give the rest another 10-15 days.
Hey man. Well this is my second grow lol. I did autos first and that was a stressful experience lol. So I'm doing photos it's going super well. Coco autopots and megacrop 2 part, and touch wood im having fun with it. I've done two big defoliation now cos they're ridiculous, but now 8n going to leave them they're like second week if that of flower so no signs of much yet, just grown about 3 inches. I've mainline some amnesia I have but I don't know if I've done it too early ffs haha

Back