Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Ok guys I need some advice. Sister of a friend had these in her yard. Dad didn't approve so they put them in these pots and are bringing them to me - 4 of them. They know nothing about them. Assuming they are photos but that's all I know. Any advice as to how to handle them? Gonna start them on my nutes i have and hope for the best. I'll update if I get more info unless someone has a better idea. Won't fit in my tent so they will remain outside. View attachment 607190

sweeeet free mystery pot lol, grow em outside and see what you get my dude!

Ok guys I need some advice. Sister of a friend had these in her yard. Dad didn't approve so they put them in these pots and are bringing them to me - 4 of them. They know nothing about them. Assuming they are photos but that's all I know. Any advice as to how to handle them? Gonna start them on my nutes i have and hope for the best. I'll update if I get more info unless someone has a better idea. Won't fit in my tent so they will remain outside. View attachment 607190
Nice very nice good luck!

sweeeet free mystery pot lol, grow em outside and see what you get my dude!

They put all 4 plants in this big pot when they removed them from the ground. Just hope they don't choke each other out and that they got enough of the roots when they pulled them.
But hey free plants are free plants...just hope they survive...

They put all 4 plants in this big pot when they removed them from the ground. Just hope they don't choke each other out and that they got enough of the roots when they pulled them.
But hey free plants are free plants...just hope they survive...

You got ths

Ooo... Lucky you Cat! What's the soil (in the ground) like where you live?

If it's half decent I'd plant em in the ground.. They go HUUUUGE! [emoji2]

Dirt is not great and if I put it in the ground I fear my dog would dig it up...safer to leave it where it is and hope for the best.

Not anytime soon...still some light out at 9 pm so who knows. Never paid that much attention to it since I never had plants to worry about like this..

Back