Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

New pics from yesterday afternoon. Was full Friday afternoon when I left, drank almost 4.5 gallons by the time i got home yesterday evening. She's a thirsty girl for sure...
IMG_5480.JPG
IMG_5481.JPG

I don't remember my last girl drinking this much...2+ gallons overnight. She's a thirsty girl...might be the vodka I'm adding [emoji12]
Trying something to keep temps down during the day...installed a window a/c unit I got from some friends for $40...worth a shot.
IMG_5500.JPG

Need to do a little touching up and better wrapping but she's doing good so far.

I don't remember my last girl drinking this much...2+ gallons overnight. She's a thirsty girl...might be the vodka I'm adding [emoji12]
Trying something to keep temps down during the day...installed a window a/c unit I got from some friends for $40...worth a shot. View attachment 606592
Need to do a little touching up and better wrapping but she's doing good so far.

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PLANT??????????? I haven't been payin attention, is this the one you started after the HBBSS? FUCCCCCCCKKKKK man you are smashin it! Also the a/c is never a bad idea! If you really wanna get crazy you can build a little ventilation type ducting over where the cold air comes out and duct that straight into the bottom of your tent!

Yeah this is attempt number 2 with the SODK X Fantasmo at about 45 days old. She took a little longer but she might be just as big as the last one.
I have been bad at updating lately but gonna try to stay on top of it more.
She's doing really good and drinking like a mad woman. Ph and ppm has been good - keeping better track of it even though I'm running ph perfect nutes I thought I would keep a better eye on it. I just want this one to finish correctly.
I have the tuning in place I just need to attach it to the new unit. Gotta make dinner first.

Yeah this is attempt number 2 with the SODK X Fantasmo at about 45 days old. She took a little longer but she might be just as big as the last one.
I have been bad at updating lately but gonna try to stay on top of it more.
She's doing really good and drinking like a mad woman. Ph and ppm has been good - keeping better track of it even though I'm running ph perfect nutes I thought I would keep a better eye on it. I just want this one to finish correctly.
I have the tuning in place I just need to attach it to the new unit. Gotta make dinner first.

yeah this one looks like she is just as big as the hbbss my dude, update more often lol

Ok guys I need some advice. Sister of a friend had these in her yard. Dad didn't approve so they put them in these pots and are bringing them to me - 4 of them. They know nothing about them. Assuming they are photos but that's all I know. Any advice as to how to handle them? Gonna start them on my nutes i have and hope for the best. I'll update if I get more info unless someone has a better idea. Won't fit in my tent so they will remain outside.
IMG_5513.JPG

Back