Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

If it's hydro I'd say your sweet spot right now is 5.9 or 6.0ph. I don't know anything about AN nutrients though.
AN is supposed to be ph perfect or whatever they call it. Maybe just to be safe I'll start getting it in line prior to see what happens...unless it's not necessary then maybe I won't mess with it. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in.

If it's hydro I'd say your sweet spot right now is 5.9 or 6.0ph. I don't know anything about AN nutrients though.

yep but from everything I have heard with AN nutes that the range is waaaaay different because the nutes are Chelated

AN is supposed to be ph perfect or whatever they call it. Maybe just to be safe I'll start getting it in line prior to see what happens...unless it's not necessary then maybe I won't mess with it. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in.

Bro your plants are healthy as fuck don't mess with a good thing that is working, I.E never retest a successful experiment

Ok sounds good to me. Are my ppm numbers ok? Since I don't need to worry about ph I should probably be sure that is in range...

Yep your ppms are right where they should be, @dcat0921 quit trippin bro you know what you are doing lol. Your last plant was a straight up beast, you know if you just keep an eye on it more closely and be more diligent about checking it she will end up a BEAST! You know this is the grow I am most interested in on AFN because you are doing HBBSS in DWC like me. This one is still HBBSS right?

Back