Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Aye congratulations D!!!!!!! My first son is just over 3 months old so I know your level of excitement man! Glad everything went smooth and that you have a nice happy healthy grand daughter! Congrats again!....

Dude. I don't even need to say anything about the grow....your pics say it all brother!

Ok everyone hold on to your hats...this is a major development. Just got home from being gone all weekend and I think someone swapped plants on me. Spent two days at the hospital with my daughter and new grand daughter - both are doing very well. Then drove down to see mom for Mother's Day and I get home to this...this...this damn TREE in my tent.
28" tall...about 38" wide..rubbing the tent in the back and barely enough room to hold her in my 4x4 tent. I wanted a big plant but jeez...don't think i was expecting this. No issues while I was gone. Daughter topped off bucket while I was gone..she drank about 6 gallons while I was gone. So here ya go...feast your eyes on my 36 day old baby.
Image1462764993.200680.jpg
Image1462765002.089445.jpg
Image1462765009.793698.jpg
Image1462765019.263737.jpg

I hate pics with the lights on but it's all I could do for now. I'll get more at lunch tomorrow. Yes...that's about 10+ inches since Thursday morning. Not too bad.

@mephisto...I'm assuming you've seen this before in DWC? I know this strain is a tall one but I am beyond blown away with this. After my last grow that I semi failed at with your seeds (my doing not the seed), I think I'm making up for it. Can't wait to see what she produces.

Ok so here are some pics with light out...not a whole lot better but I just can't help myself. Another almost inch since yesterday...she'd better slow down or I'm gonna run out of room...not that I'm really complaining [emoji54]
Image1462826017.444250.jpg
Image1462826028.743402.jpg

Looks like a few leaves on the bottom I might be removing...just hanging there doing nothing so I don't think it'll hurt anything.

Back