Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I am LOVING that more folks are coming over to the Darkside lol, when I started here on AFN it seems like very few were doing DWC and Autos. I am subbed for this one for sure. I have a pretty extensive RDWC grow that I did last year and might provide some insight. But you seem to have everything on point lol, great start. Can't wait to see how she turns out

I am LOVING that more folks are coming over to the Darkside lol, when I started here on AFN it seems like very few were doing DWC and Autos. I am subbed for this one for sure. I have a pretty extensive RDWC grow that I did last year and might provide some insight. But you seem to have everything on point lol, great start. Can't wait to see how she turns out
Thanks for coming in man!! Always welcome advice especially on new things. Feel free to chime in with any tips or tricks you've got!!

Question for those who know...going to add first round of nutes probably tonight. Should I just add them to the water in the bucket now or should I do a complete res change and do it that way?

Always do a complete reservoir change bro. If you have beneficial bacteria or enzymes in there, be sure to leave a little bit water to the bottom so they they can bounce back.

Complete reservoir change ensures you have a correct balance of each element in there so the system stays stable. Minor adjustments, such as adding plain water with just calmag can be done just ok.

Always do a complete reservoir change bro. If you have beneficial bacteria or enzymes in there, be sure to leave a little bit water to the bottom so they they can bounce back.

Complete reservoir change ensures you have a correct balance of each element in there so the system stays stable. Minor adjustments, such as adding plain water with just calmag can be done just ok.
Thanks!! Just want to be sure I don't shoot myself in the foot.

Back