Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Reaction score
Ok so here is my first attempt at running a DWC grow so please jump in with any tips or tricks so I don't mess this up.
Running her in half my 4x4 tent with her own 600w Sunspect LED light. So far just water and voodoo juice and hydroguard. Will be adding AN nutes based off @TaNgs revised simple feed schedule - want to try to keep it as easy as I can.
Not really sure what else to put as this is my first go with this style so if you have questions fire away.
She was started in a root riot plug and put in her new home after she was a few days sprouted.
Hopefully this works out and I can keep one DWC going with my others in soil still...
Image1460429842.871252.jpg

Maybe I'm going too crazy with a possible big girl like this but I figured what the heck...may as well shoot for the moon.

Subbed up! I do weekly water changes myself with DWC and start up with week 1 at EC 0.6, then next week 0.8, another one 1.0 and around then the plant starts to make an impact on the reservoir EC. If it goes up during week = Too strong solution. If it goes down = Add more nutes. My plain water EC is between 0.1 to 0.15 and that is already included with the overall EC of the values above. Hope this helps!

I love to follow DWC grows so I'll be monitoring this closely! Good luck bro!:pass:

Subbed up! I do weekly water changes myself with DWC and start up with week 1 at EC 0.6, then next week 0.8, another one 1.0 and around then the plant starts to make an impact on the reservoir EC. If it goes up during week = Too strong solution. If it goes down = Add more nutes. My plain water EC is between 0.1 to 0.15 and that is already included with the overall EC of the values above. Hope this helps!

I love to follow DWC grows so I'll be monitoring this closely! Good luck bro!:pass:
Subbed in for this one maybe learn a thing or two
Good luck man!
I have been thinking of changing to LED after my current grow so im subbed.
subbed up mate, a good start* i'll try dwc for my next run. hydro/led seems like the real deal :weed:
Thanks for tagging along everyone. Really hope this works out as I think it'll be a nice addition.

Back