db003 Mars Hydro SP 3000 2x4 auto grow

hello everyone it me db003!

I harvested the last plant today and what a great way to end a grow!

the plant I harvested was 1x girl scout cookies auto from fat man seeds in day #66 from sprout at harvest

I just harvested my last plant that was grown under the Mars Hydro SP 3000. with the said this grow is still not over yet. its just the last plant in this grow that was the grown under the Mars Hydro SP 3000 only. the rest of the plant were started under the Mars Hydro SP 250 and moved to the Mars Hydro SP 3000.

I moved all the plants around so all the plants thats were in my smaller tent were moved to the tent with the Mars Hydro SP 3000 so I could give my last plant 24 hours of darkness before it got chopped.

at this point I am not 100% percent sure what plants will stay in what tent I will figure that out later tonight when I water my plants.

001.JPG
003.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

man this heat wave is crazy it just keeps getting hotter every year but its like that every year in southern California so I kind of used to it but dam it sucks in a 100 degree apartment with no ac and my grow tents at night :hothot:

anyway my plants are doing fine for the most part only one of the plants is having a issue but I am not even worried about it just going to let it ride out.

the purple skunk mass auto plants I started last out of the rest of the plants left got so dam tall. :eek1: I am talking way to tall for my standard 2x4 tent with the mars hydro sp250 I had the light maxed out to the top of the tent and they still kept growing. so they got moved to this tent and just in time for there stretch in flower.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

its been a few weeks since my last update I just have been a bit busy and a bit lazy to be honest.

good news I just harvested one of the plants in this tent and I started some seeds for another grow in my other tent. I will have more details on that in another grow journal which I will make soon.

the plant I harvested was the 1x grapefruit auto from fast bud seeds in day #70 from sprout at harvest. I only have 3 plants left in this grow and they are coming close to harvest fast. so I will need to start planing out my next grow and do I nice cleaning in the tent once these plant are done.

011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG

hey everyone

just harvested another plant from this grow this time it was the 1x ANCIENT HAZE auto from top shelf elite is in day #85 from sprout at harvest

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Back