db003 Mars Hydro SP 3000 2x4 auto grow

Thanks, db003, great video, and introduction. Yeah, this one is more powerful. Not only use the high effective Samsung lm301b chips, but we also add Osram 660nm deep red.
Happy growing and can't wait to see more updates here:smoking:
Doesn't it have far red also? If it does, what is the percentage of far red, expressed as a percentage of total power output?
I'm looking at a study exploring Stem Elongation and Leaf Expansion under far red light.

hello everyone it me db003!

this is a update from yesterday I have not had the time to post the updates the same day I make them but its all good

these plants got plain water and are doing great a few of them are in flower now

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG

Hey db003
I don't think you've said what you're growing. They all look different.

Hey db003
I don't think you've said what you're growing. They all look different.

lets see there all different strains from different breeders in this grow

girl scout cookies auto from fat man seeds

orange cookies auto from puff puff pass genetics

San fancisco sour dough auto from top shelf elite

and the baby is ANCIENT HAZE auto from top shelf elite

I will be sure to point them out in my next update I just been a bit lazy

hey everyone its me db003.

these plants just got watered with plain water like always

my fan that I have blowing on the plants finally died on me :sadcry: I was having problems with it for a while so I took it out of the tent and opened it up. turns out the switch was fried but the fan still works I just had to bypass the switch with a wire. the down side is I cant change the fan speed or turn it off unless you unplug it so I just set it to the lowest stetting. :smoking:

I got the fan back in the tent and have it set to come on and off with the light comes on and off.

now on to the plants!

so far they are doing great I wanted to move the smallest plant to my other tent but all the seeds just sprouted in the tent so there is no longer room in there so it will just have to stay in this tent. I want to wait a little bit longer and then move the plants around in the tent so I can find the best spot for the smallest plant.

the light is doing great looks like I will have to raise it up soon the plants are growing to it fast since flower has begun.

man I feel I have had so much to do I have not had time to do proper updates I will try and change that.

1x San Francisco sour dough auto from top shelf elite is in day #43 from sprout (far right)

1x orange cookies auto from puff puff pass genetics is in day #43 from sprout (far left)

1x girl scout cookies auto from fat man seeds is in day #32 from sprout (middle right)

1x ANCIENT HAZE auto from top shelf elite is in day #17 from sprout (middle left) smallest plant

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Last edited:
I finally got some seed going under the mars hydro sp 250 in my other 2x4 tent I just hope these ones make it this time.

these seedling just got watered I will call it day #1 for the seedlings that just broke ground and the other one is in day #11 it is a bit small for day #11 I just hope it did not get stunted but I will just have to wait and see.

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

Im kinda confused why you have a seedling smashed between 3 big plants, but have plenty of space in your other tent. That seedling has been light deprived and would grow much faster in the other tent...just a thought. Good luck, slow

hey everyone its me db003.

these plants just got watered with plain water like always

my fan that I have blowing on the plants finally died on me :sadcry: I was having problems with it for a while so I took it out of the tent and opened it up. turns out the switch was fried but the fan still works I just had to bypass the switch with a wire. the down side is I cant change the fan speed or turn it off unless you unplug it so I just set it to the lowest stetting. :smoking:

I got the fan back in the tent and have it set to come on and off with the light comes on and off.

now on to the plants!

so far they are doing great I wanted to move the smallest plant to my other tent but all the seeds just sprouted in the tent so there is no longer room in there so it will just have to stay in this tent. I want to wait a little bit longer and then move the plants around in the tent so I can find the best spot for the smallest plant.

the light is doing great looks like I will have to raise it up soon the plants are growing to it fast since flower has begun.

man I feel I have had so much to do I have not had time to do proper updates I will try and change that.

1x San Francisco sour dough auto from top shelf elite is in day #43 from sprout (far right)

1x orange cookies auto from puff puff pass genetics is in day #43 from sprout (far left)

1x girl scout cookies auto from fat man seeds is in day #32 from sprout (middle right)

1x ANCIENT HAZE auto from top shelf elite is in day #17 from sprout (middle left) smallest plant

View attachment 1218531View attachment 1218532View attachment 1218533View attachment 1218534View attachment 1218535View attachment 1218536View attachment 1218542
Thanks for your detailed info, the sharing :love:

Im kinda confused why you have a seedling smashed between 3 big plants, but have plenty of space in your other tent. That seedling has been light deprived and would grow much faster in the other tent...just a thought. Good luck, slow

yeah not the best place for it but its all good its doing a lot better now

Back