Day 56 1st grow. She got issues!!

Hello never do that you will fuck the ballance of nutes up what i was saying is you dont want to add cal/mag as it has enough what i am saying is give more B then A as it has more magnesium and potassium which i would say is wrong with your girls
Cheers bud, should I stay away from pk13, I have up until now.

These girls where grown with canna nutes no cal/mag just starting water 0.4EC
IMG_20201217_105527.jpg

They are auto blue ammo

Cheers bud, should I stay away from pk13, I have up until now.
I dont use it as i have fckd up a few girls with it thats why i add more b than a in flower and i would deff bring your RH up a tad

My girl is a bit large and quite wild, I don’t really know how to deal with her lol but having fun trying. I bent her over at week 3 then just let her do her thing. All good fun.

My girl is a bit large and quite wild, I don’t really know how to deal with her lol but having fun trying. I bent her over at week 3 then just let her do her thing. All good fun.
I do agree it's very injoyable hobbie and you get to get shitfaced with some nice smoke

I do agree it's very injoyable hobbie and you get to get shitfaced with some nice smoke
Lol not quite thinking that far ahead just yet, it’s like a dream come true to grow a stash of my own. Day 57 for me so many opportunities to kill her off. Lmao

Lol not quite thinking that far ahead just yet, it’s like a dream come true to grow a stash of my own. Day 57 for me so many opportunities to kill her off. Lmao
you will get there no problem he who dares wins

Don’t worry I won’t be a plonka all my life
lol are you using the canna feed chart as that is fcking way out for auto's even there light feed is way to much i found my ppm for those girls above never got more then above 470ppm in full flower. what is your ph and how much run off % are you getting

Back