Day 56 1st grow. She got issues!!

To me it appears to be a Calcium deficiency. If the rusty brown looking spots are on new leaves or leaves directly exposed to light it probably is calcium deficiency. A little Calmag in dosage specified on the bottle should clear it up within a week or so.
My starting water is 0.5, still add calmag?

The way I was taught, Yes. Check this out at Royal Queen. They break it down pretty simply. I will post a few pics in a minute or two.

My starting water is 0.5, still add calmag?
Hello canna a has 4.5% cal in it all ready add that to your starting 0.5EC that should be more then enough if you add to much cal you will lock out magnesium and potassium which is key to good buds

OK Pictured below are three of the crappiest plants I have ever grown. I grew them on a balcony as an experiment.

Left is a Nevils Haze (sp), Center is a Sweet tooth #4 and Right is a Nirvana Bubblicious.
three crappy plants.jpeg

All three were grown in the same soil, fed and watered the same and grew side by side. The center plant (sweet tooth) showed signs of Calcium deficiency while the others did not. See next image.

swttooth_caldef.jpeg

See the leaf at the bottom. This was the earliest sign of Calcium deficiency I saw and fed Calmag to this plant ONLY.

Different leaf - same plant

caldefleaf.jpeg

In the end, the Sweet Tooth was the only one showing deficiency during the run. The haze and bubble never needed a boost.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Ahh.....I've Never used Cannanutes. If I were you, I only use my pictures as a reference. Follow what Dell boy is saying.

Ahh.....I've Never used Cannanutes. If I were you, I only use my pictures as a reference. Follow what Dell boy is saying.
No probs buddy I take it all on board, I did put up an 8 week update post on yesterday if you wanted to check out my first attempt lol. The post got swallowed up very quickly and I don’t know about tagging ect, this is the first forum Ive ever used.

Hello canna a has 4.5% cal in it all ready add that to your starting 0.5EC that should be more then enough if you add to much cal you will lock out magnesium and potassium which is key to good buds
You saying add canna a to water, then feed as normal. Or leave out b altogether?

My bad...I read the post but took it for granted that canna nutes where the same as what I use. Last thing I want to do is screw up someone else's grow.

Or you saying I don’t need to add calmag at all ?

You saying add canna a to water, then feed as normal. Or leave out b altogether?
Hello never do that you will fuck the ballance of nutes up what i was saying is you dont want to add cal/mag as it has enough what i am saying is give more B then A as it has more magnesium and potassium which i would say is wrong with your girls

Back