Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

:smokeout: DG lovie,.... :growing:
tenor.gif
:growing: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: <--*(snickering minions)

....... fooooolish mortal :smoker1:,.... All monsters are made in DWC! ..... Outstanding girls my friend, I'm all smiles and :bow: -- they blew up outta nowhere! I also like to see how these "XL" versions live up to their names,... The autoflower market responds to demands really well, these XL's weren't around officially just a few years ago... :aha:
I see you have a serious Cookie craving - :eyebrows: I think that itch will thoroughly scratched! Both have nice builds,... CC's not buried in leaves which is great, bake those lower cookies better...
Mmm, but the WW is a hottie, sorry to oggle! :spels: :drool: .... her bud crowns are nice and stout, promises of good things to come.... Gonna be mighty stinky in there soon! :greenthumb:

I almost feel for ya mate, aaaaalmost,... coz then all that blood rushes south to your grow-boner and it's dropdrop-fizzfizz go the Portals! :help: :goodluck: :coffee:
>>> :slap: Rocking it girlfriend! I'ma get my licks in while I can... new software will say bye-bye to rep'-- :shrug:

Back