Old Reviews DaVinci IQ

IMO the proper question should be what's the failure/fault percentage on the average shipment from their manufacturer. I can't find any info on their website about when they were established and how many people are in the company, but you could blame this on mismanagement of the whole situation. I've seen the QC processes in person and it takes as little as wrong colour or a miniscule scratch on the model and it gets flagged as 2nd or 3rd quality grade and it gets returned or sold for way cheaper.

If you look at the situation, they apparently have only one person in the customer support, an ongoing discount sale + christmas around the corner and a batch of largely faulty products, sounds like hell to me. BUT, this does not necessarily mean the product you will receive is going to be shitty, especially if you have a 10 year guarantee. This could simply be one of those "heat of the moment" situations that will calm down once it's over.

IMO the proper question should be what's the failure/fault percentage on the average shipment from their manufacturer. I can't find any info on their website about when they were established and how many people are in the company, but you could blame this on mismanagement of the whole situation. I've seen the QC processes in person and it takes as little as wrong colour or a miniscule scratch on the model and it gets flagged as 2nd or 3rd quality grade and it gets returned or sold for way cheaper.

If you look at the situation, they apparently have only one person in the customer support, an ongoing discount sale + christmas around the corner and a batch of largely faulty products, sounds like hell to me. BUT, this does not necessarily mean the product you will receive is going to be shitty, especially if you have a 10 year guarantee. This could simply be one of those "heat of the moment" situations that will calm down once it's over.

Very well said and hope that ends up being the case, was just very poorly handled their end that is all, with lots of confused customers and near on a week of silence, while continuing to stay very active to the public when it came to advertising and take in pre order, but refusing answers to questions.

But am very hopeful, as i said in my last post that when all is good and done, customers will be getting the top grade product they paid for. As so now we just sit and wait, is lots more fun with some weed for sure ;)

just got the update today that my order from Nov 21 has been shipped! Super psyched to get my hands on it!

How do you like it? I was looking at this one and the mighty today.

It's pretty awesome. I'll post a review once I've had it a little longer. Great vapor quality and control. The oven is really great and easy to clean out on it too. Haven't had a chance to use much of the app features yet though.

yeah man, I got the Ascent myself the other day with Pop22's recommendation . so far it seems really nice,I have had a vape before but it was an old old first of its kind for 2 bills back when. worked ok but didnt last long LOL but a nice piece,Id wouldnt mind if the Inhilator was more modern with a few tweeks but the ascent is a damned nice piece. still getting used to it. figuring out the temps and so on. 280-300 seems alright with a full bowl. not a stronrg hit but Im used to smoking sooo LOL but i like it and looking forward to learning it better over time too :)

The IQ was delivered 3 days ago, and well just wow it hits like a little beast with perfect flavour throughout the session on par with my old Plenty, but much more conservative on bud with the same long lasting knockout buzz, will do a full review soon with lots of pics but i really love this thing as it stands so far, good job really after a 2 month wait and €400 after added sales tax and then customs fees but unless anything goes wrong would say was still worth every penny.

This is a quite good and accurate review of the Davinci IQ that I based my decision to buy on and I feel it's spot on.

Back