Dinafem Dankstyle Js Dinafem light dep featuring Ocean Grown Cookies an kushncheese !!

Kushncheese an all my other ladies .rain rain ☔ nonstop rain hoping for sun to come my way soon
20190516_065641.jpg
20190516_065610.jpg

Yep the rain is a bugger , I am over it too . plants are looking good there mate , now where is the sun . :cuss: :biggrin:
Thanks very much friend I just started Deppin em my goal is to get 2 rounds of plants close or up to the 10 ft roof twice in one outdoor season using a customized form.of organics I have been using .I believe I can do it people always talk about slow growth with organic methodology an as you an.I both know this is not the case I will say organics is the learning persons form of growing the info is endless ever expanding nature is still mysterious !

Here's my ocean grown cookies ones a mutant I took the top off it to see if the secondary apical meristems would pop up .
20190522_182821.jpg
20190523_092624.jpg
20190519_190317.jpg

20190523_092847.jpg
My kushncheese is growing bean pole like no problem I tied it down to get the side branches to do there' thing she will now grow with more tops .Updates in a week with the improved form .

Did the topping help with the mutation mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..
She's putting out some new side branches I will let you know as things progress I do know the cookie s1s a friend made carried a lot of mutations its a cookie trait in the past plants that grew like this I topped an they grew great .

Looks good to me buddy :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
I have seen it before in a blue kush an another kushncheese both plants turned out great I like the ty down it turns plants like this into bushes.Certian phenos of emerald og grow similar .

Back