Dinafem Dankstyle Js Dinafem light dep featuring Ocean Grown Cookies an kushncheese !!

dankstyle J

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
As usual this is an organic grow centered around bio dynamics ,elements of kiss ,pro biotic growing an a style I dub raw organics an pots that allow worms to roam free .The kushncheese is almost ready for the first pull of the tarp while the cookies are just seedlings .Lets get some great meds with some great genetics I've been rocking dinafem for years friends .

Kushncheese
20190503_165646.jpg

As usual this is an organic grow centered around bio dynamics ,elements of kiss ,pro biotic growing an a style I dub raw organics an pots that allow worms to roam free .The kushncheese is almost ready for the first pull of the tarp while the cookies are just seedlings .Lets get some great meds with some great genetics I've been rocking dinafem for years friends .

That's super cool to read you've been growing our creations for year's :thumbsup: I hope we have not disappointed :pass:

Now we have you growing out our Kush 'n' Cheese and one of our new cookie family strains OGC or Ocean Grown Cookies :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the grow my friend and thank you the continued support by growing out our genetics :bong:

I'll keep dropping in as you update mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

That's super cool to read you've been growing our creations for year's :thumbsup: I hope we have not disappointed :pass:

Now we have you growing out our Kush 'n' Cheese and one of our new cookie family strains OGC or Ocean Grown Cookies :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the grow my friend and thank you the continued support by growing out our genetics :bong:

I'll keep dropping in as you update mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
Thanks again friend an yes I love dinafem I have gotten nothing but loud meds off the strains I have grown indoors an out !!The kushncheese is a winner in the greenie she's a winner indoors every pheno I've had I enjoyed mucho .The ocean grown cookies should also be a dream come true !was the emerald og used on the ogc ?I loved the emerald og on the blue kush ,kushncheese an og kush .

I will be pulling the tarp on the kushncheese she will be transplanted into a large worm pot the second round will feature the ocean grown cookies .My goal is to get the majority of my plants to be big enough to hit the ten foot roof twice in one season so basically I'm aiming for huge plants with two harvests an lots of different genetics let the fun begin !!

20190512_152058.jpg
Kushncheese at about 3 ft once she's put into a much larger pot an put into darkness she should explode in growth it often baffles me how fast plants grow using this technique I do run a large amount of wild craft teas an compost teas but still since I started experimenting years ago with this technique it never ceases to amaze me I've even done it on autos just a lil different no darkness same affect .

View attachment 1058430 Kushncheese at about 3 ft once she's put into a much larger pot an put into darkness she should explode in growth it often baffles me how fast plants grow using this technique I do run a large amount of wild craft teas an compost teas but still since I started experimenting years ago with this technique it never ceases to amaze me I've even done it on autos just a lil different no darkness same affect .

What size pot will you be using when you do a repot mate and will that be the finish pot size?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

What size pot will you be using when you do a repot mate and will that be the finish pot size?

All the best :bong:

Mark..
17 gallon as the final pot the kushncheese has been started in.flowering an has been transplanted the tarp has been pulled an now I'm hoping she explodes in my living soil .
20190515_163904.jpg

Back