Outdoor Daledays Spannabis 2020

Germination

daleday

Smoker of the Spannabis
Reaction score
So after much delay due to the dreaded corona, i have started!:yay:

I was lucky enough to win last years outdoor autoflower grow battle! Big shout out to @Seedstockers_Mischa for providing the prize. :thanks: I am growing 10 seeds this time round, 9 of which are the seedstockers seeds. Not sure where i got the other one from...

20200804_203310.jpg

They are 3 gorilla glue, 3 girl scout cookies, 3 sherbet, and one afghan. All autoflowers.
I will be growing in my 20L airpots again, outdoors on my terrace.

I have just dropped the seeds in the same starter pots ive used twice now, moistening them up with plain water, just pH balanced.

Fingers crossed they all pop up!!! :headbang:

20200804_204419.jpg

day 5 - plastic cups
Day 5

All of the gorilla glues and sherbets have said hello!
All 3 girl scout cookies still havent popped, and neither has the afghan, so were still waiting on them!

20200808_203335.jpg

In the meantime ive prepared some plastic cups to put them in until they grow a bit. Last grow i put them straight from the starter cubes into air pots outdoors, and a few fell over, so i want them to get a little stronger before putting them outdoors for good. Im putting them outdoors a little each day, otherwise theyre next to my terrace doors. Only one of the sherbets isnt in a cup yet as she wasnt ready, ill be sorting that out later today

20200808_211546.jpg
20200808_211520.jpg
20200809_171720.jpg

I have also put a small oscillating fan near them (when inside) .. i didnt do this on my other grows, but as they fell over last time i thought this would help strengthen them up. Its on the lowest power setting about 1 meter away.

Last edited:
The only nutrients im using are biobizz. They are fish mix, bio bloom and top max. So far its been only plain water, but ill begin to add in some fish mix soon..

I have a chart i use as a rough guideline. I usually go stronger than the guide says towards tbe end of veg/bloom..

Obviously i just ignore all the nutes im not using

biobizz-all-mix-feeding-schedule.jpg

hey old friend :pass: nice to see you back growing in am subbed in, SeedStockers is great, happy with their seeds
Hey bro! Good to see you! Hope the virus hasnt caused too much trouble over there in ozzyland!

Ive seen great things about seedstockers too, these 6 are doing great so far, no problems although im still waiting on the 3 GSC's... beginning to think they arent going to make it off the starting line, its all good though!

Hey bro! Good to see you! Hope the virus hasnt caused too much trouble over there in ozzyland!

Ive seen great things about seedstockers too, these 6 are doing great so far, no problems although im still waiting on the 3 GSC's... beginning to think they arent going to make it off the starting line, its all good though!
Hey Bro ! Good to see you again. Thanks, it has not been too bad in my State and now they closed the borders again with retrictions, seems worse down in Victoria. Hope all is fine there with the Covid

Maybe the GSC will be up by now, some time longer i find. Seed stocks is good on pricing also. I believe they are an offshot of Dutch Passion, not 100% sure though

Hey Bro ! Good to see you again. Thanks, it has not been too bad in my State and now they closed the borders again with retrictions, seems worse down in Victoria. Hope all is fine there with the Covid

Maybe the GSC will be up by now, some time longer i find. Seed stocks is good on pricing also. I believe they are an offshot of Dutch Passion, not 100% sure though
Glad to hear it mate! Yeah spain as a whole has had the virus really bad, but the area where i am has had hardly any cases since the beginning, so fingers crossed it stays like that!

Yeah ive gotten rid of the GSC's and the afghan now. But we still have the 6 so all is good!

Yeah i think its dutch passion, its definitely one of the dutch companies... im pretty sure theyre barcelona based too, which is great for me!

So today i think im going to put them in the bigger pots. They are all very tall, and the fan doesnt seem to have helped thicken the stems at all really, but it was my first time using it so i probably did something wrong too!

When i leave them outside on even a slightly windy day, they start getting blown all over the place, as their stems are still weak. Ill be planting them deeper into the airpots to try and help them a little with that.

Otherwise, they all seem healthy so far. Still only using plain water, but once ive put them in the bigger pots i think its time to give them a little food

20200816_145231.jpg

jab a big stick in for support and they be grand :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

jab a big stick in for support and they be grand :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
On the last grow i tried using toothpicks for the seedlings but it didnt help st all... this time to save the hassle im just gonna put them in my bigger pots and bury them a little deeper. Hopefully itll make them more stable :d5:

Back