Outdoor Daledays Spannabis 2019

Awesome Daleday, was at your old thread with NL. I will be watching, going along very well at the moment, darn cats , plenty of garden to go and take a dump, lol or be like Jinks on the Fokkers movie:pass::biggrin:

Awesome Daleday, was at your old thread with NL. I will be watching, going along very well at the moment, darn cats , plenty of garden to go and take a dump, lol or be like Jinks on the Fokkers movie:pass:[emoji3]
Good to see you mate! Believe it or not literally 5 minutes ago i heard some scratching on my terrace. I went out and there the little shit was. Ran away leaving a nice fresh one in one pot for me to clean up. Madness lol!! Gave him a scare though so hopefully he stays away! Haha exactly be like jinks!! :crying:

Good to be back mate ! lol needs a good scare to get rid of the little shit, maybe some stakes and mesh to keep the cat out, sure its owner has some kitty litter for it

Good to be back mate ! lol needs a good scare to get rid of the little shit, maybe some stakes and mesh to keep the cat out, sure its owner has some kitty litter for it
Ill have to do something if it keeps coming back! Only wanna start doing things as last resort though as i have a cat myself and he enjoys sunbathing on the terrace! I thought they were supposed to avoid other cats territories so hopefully he senses Socks out there! :crying:

I replanted the XXL that i had toothpicked deeper into the soil yesterday like i did the others, i might be jumping the gun expecting it to stand quickly but i figured the others reacted well to being deeper so far, so why not? I went quite deep not far below the cotyledons.

Watered them again today as soil was starting to dry and didnt want any falling over again! Gave a very weak grow feed to the diesels as theyre growing lovely no problems! I also gave the grow to one of the smaller XXLs as the leaves are slightly yellowing, hopefully it gets what it needs! The other XXLs and the afghan got plain water.

Quick pics of 3 diesels and 2 XXLs
f5d4726e4c4f2a935bd9f4fd8eef2de9.jpg
24835700ef709652d96bbd4c0a4fa202.jpg
4cf9d2632c6c09078ebb7a87f0a3c664.jpg
d40151202265b0af52ee3e9bc2b6b2f8.jpg
8841db17d4da7bf1ae255b2adee36d7a.jpg

Ill have to do something if it keeps coming back! Only wanna start doing things as last resort though as i have a cat myself and he enjoys sunbathing on the terrace! I thought they were supposed to avoid other cats territories so hopefully he senses Socks out there! :crying:
Girls are looking good mate with the transplant, yes you would think your Socks out there the other cat would have its socks scared off it:crying:

Girls are looking good mate with the transplant, yes you would think your Socks out there the other cat would have its socks scared off it:crying:
Socks has been out there quite a lot just laying next to them hes a good guard cat, think he can sense or smell the other cat! That being said hes still terrorising me coming back every other night! If the phase dont pass im gonna buy some chicken wire or something to lay on the topsoil

Hi Daleday, maybe have to sort to chicken wire, Socks cant live out there to guard against this menace

Hi Daleday, maybe have to sort to chicken wire, Socks cant live out there to guard against this menace
Haha i know i know, just really only wanna do it as a last resort! The next time it comes back will be the one which pushes me over the edge to get the stuff!

Quick update:

Blue diesels are thriving! Growing lovely and despite some very slight overwatering, i think the bigger and 'airier' pots have helped by drying it out quickly so it gets back to a ideally watered state.

The new standard afghan seems to be okay, still only starting off but leaves are getting bigger.

The XXLs however seem to be struggling a little. One is doing absolutely great. The other two were the two that fell over on themselves. One has been really stunted and hasnt had much growth at all. I think this one will be pretty much a write off at this point, so will probably be planting something else to take its place. The other one ill be seeing how it goes, as it had nice growth at first and was bigger when it folded
Since i replanted it deeper it doesnt seem to have grown much but im more hopeful itll recover.

Blue diesels

6af9ef80d45ea51014e32dd048fe75ef.jpg
010e1bbae0aa90beaa56373c6b5a6681.jpg

Afghan mass XXLs

164065a2a9ac9b5326f1e6f0c6039e6e.jpg

Afghan

ea11fbb8706ccf4d7f52d6c885f7e90f.jpg

Back