Outdoor Daledays Spannabis 2019

daleday

Smoker of the Spannabis
Reaction score
Hola!

Very new grower here! Just completed my first grow, the link to the journal is here:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=70546&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

Massively appreciated the help i got from you guys on my first grow, and i was pretty much only here for the flowering stage.
I couldnt figure out how to change the title, so ive started a new journal. Seen a few great guys on here doing yearly journals so im gonna do the same rather than seperate them all. Heres to a great summertime grow :cheers:

Ive started 11 seeds this time around. My dad will be giving it a go this time too, growing 2 in my older 11L pots. Ive gotten myself ten 20L airpots this time around, so lets see how they do.

My dads plants were planted a couple days earlier than mine. I wont be posting too much about my dads 2 plants, ill probably give an update every now and then but ill be focusing on the 10 in my bigger pots.

Dad: 1 x jack herer auto
1 x afghan auto
They were free seeds, unsure of the seed bank theyre from.

**** Grow Info ****

Planted 9th May 2019

6 x auto blue diesel (think it was advanced seeds)

5 x auto afghan mass XXL (00 seeds)
*edit: only 3 now, 2 didnt make it*

Planted 14th May 2019

1 x auto afghan (unsure seed bank)
*planted to make up numbers*

Im using 20L airpots, and if they all make it like last time then one will be in a smaller 11L standard pot.

Biobizz nutes (Fish Mix, BioBloom, TopMax)

Soil is sphagnum peat moss
The afghans have slightly more coco in the mix than the diesels.

1214850a9072fb5722d88bdd0184405b.jpg

Last edited:
round 2 :d5: and good luck to the old fella :cheers: variety i like it :coffee:
you only have 7 days to change the titles :frowny: but if ya @ me or another mod we can change the title anytime :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

round 2 :d5: and good luck to the old fella :cheers: variety i like it :coffee:
you only have 7 days to change the titles :frowny: but if ya @ me or another mod we can change the title anytime [emoji106]
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Let's goooo! Bit more variety this time, really excited about the weather coming too! No probs matey thanks for the info!

So 1 down guys lool! Big wtf moment as i dont know what i actually did but im guessing i knocked it at some point as the jack herer was folded in on itself like its stem had snapped! Not a problem though i was growing an extra anyway considering i only have 10 big pots so I'll be giving my dad one of mine to crack on with!

So 1 down guys lool! Big wtf moment as i dont know what i actually did but im guessing i knocked it at some point as the jack herer was folded in on itself like its stem had snapped! Not a problem though i was growing an extra anyway considering i only have 10 big pots so I'll be giving my dad one of mine to crack on with!

You might have been able to prop it up and splint it to a toothpick or chopstick and it might have recovered stronger than ever! :)

In for the ride on this one too m8. Smoking fat spliffs from me crop and I've got plenty to get me through the year, so I'll live vicariously through you since the weather here isn't quite as nice as it is in Spain :D

You might have been able to prop it up and splint it to a toothpick or chopstick and it might have recovered stronger than ever! :)

In for the ride on this one too m8. Smoking fat spliffs from me crop and I've got plenty to get me through the year, so I'll live vicariously through you since the weather here isn't quite as nice as it is in Spain :D
Haha thats what i like to hear mate!
I realised after googling i couldve sorta taped both bits to a toothpick or something and they couldve merged together but I'm really clueless on growing plants and stuff so i just didnt know lol! I did leave the lower part in the soil incase it could regrow what had snapped but i dont think thats how it works

Today i potted my dads afghan, as it was reeeaaally tall for the tiny cube already and root was growing out of the hole in the bottom.

Last grow before i started on here, although i didnt have it in the pictures, i actually went from the cubes into a plastic cup with holes in the bottoms i made myself. I didnt do it this time as i dont think they liked it. There was hardly any growth until i decided to fuck them off and put them in the final containers.

91b6931693c4b3488ce938af372af0b2.jpg

My ones have all started lovely, one is strangely to the side of the cube instead of the center for some reason. one hasnt shown her face yet but im confident ill have another 100%er. Need to pop out to grab some more soil tomorrow for my pots.

0b4e953c965f8aa09540229d240e563b.jpg

Last edited:
Haha thats what i like to hear mate!
I realised after googling i couldve sorta taped both bits to a toothpick or something and they couldve merged together but I'm really clueless on growing plants and stuff so i just didnt know lol! I did leave the lower part in the soil incase it could regrow what had snapped but i dont think thats how it works

ah, didn't realise the top had come off completely! I have seen leaves sprout from a seedling that had none, so I think it is possible. It just takes a very long time for the seedling to get going again and sprout those leaves!

ah, didn't realise the top had come off completely! I have seen leaves sprout from a seedling that had none, so I think it is possible. It just takes a very long time for the seedling to get going again and sprout those leaves!
I ended up just getting rid of that one and just cracking on with the rest! Gonna be potting them all over the next day or 2 max all in final containers

Back