New Grower Dale does Coast of Maine VS Coco & Megacrop by hand again...

You are going to have a rather impressive pile of fine bud...

I like the topped ones best, but I am surprised at how similar the untopped ones are. Your light is keeping them nice and squat regardless of topping. Or so it seems to my nooby eye. :pighug:
Yeah sure seems that way I’m gonna have way more anvil then anticipated. I have noticed that also no science behind it but anvil sure seems to not want much light at least early on for me. I may have pushed them to hard out the gate and that kept them short. I have since turned lights down and yes they seem to stretch more. I am very surprised how similar they all have grown with different training and defoliation methods. Rookie eyes also :shrug::toke::pass:

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 65
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 65
The girls were thirsty today so i got them and took some pics. :joy:
Coda TLS grow bag Untopped
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Coda core series grow bag topped
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Coda core series grow bag coco/perlite Topped

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 69
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 69

Girls are just cruising along nicely starting to pack it on now. Gave them their weekly bennies feeding today. RAW kelp, humic, molasses and now Yucca came today so I added that in:cooldance:. Did some defoelation today also :headbang:

Coda core series grow bag Topped

Looking like she will finish first :smokeit:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Coda TLS grow bag Untopped

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Coda core series grow bag coco/perlite Topped
Feeding 600ppm MC 2 part with WS gypsum and RAW bennies:toke:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 75
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 75
Everyone is doing great finishing up fast :woohoo1:

image.jpg

coco/perlite girl being fed 550 ppm MC2 part and a few extras :eyebrows::toke:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Coda TLS series grow bag CoM soil. She is just getting calmag water every 2-3 days to a very tiny bit of runoff. Also some molasses once a week :headbang:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Coda core series grow bag CoM soil. She is just getting calmag water every 2-3 days to a very tiny bit of runoff. Also some molasses once a week:cooldance:She is also looking like she will finish up first. I'm thinking couple more weeks:rofl:. Her buds getting hard as rock and fattening nicely hoping for a nice heavy harvest:woohoo:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Some trichome shots of her also :smokeit:
F7B5ACF8-069A-4528-ADBF-567DD7355984.jpeg
B23EF664-01E2-456C-8728-5AB3AA4B8E92.jpeg
043A38AF-49E6-49D5-BDB3-0D048070B176.jpeg
1897A9CB-2FCD-40CD-88D5-CCDBD9A22021.jpeg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 81 chop day
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 81 chop day

One down two to go:shooty: The core series topped plant seems to be close enough for me so I chopped her today :tang:She has some really hard buds and filled out nicely :clapper:She does have a funk :gassy:to her can't quite put my finger:haha: on it yet. Now to let her hang whole for 7-10 days

image.jpg
image-jpg.1467007
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
C379F9B2-E9F6-463D-85AC-CA80621CADD3.jpeg
6CDC5E5B-8DB0-4553-9FC2-E460C47A520E.jpeg
D10884BB-8DEB-4D53-9DC2-20C66846648C.jpeg
3154E1C2-DB7C-42C4-94B0-B1CD883241AA.jpeg
775FF08E-4A27-4CB0-9347-070EE7B0EAD2.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 137
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 81
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 81

These two still have a little ways to go yet luckily for me anvil seems to finish fast:shrug: see you stoners in a few days :hurry:

CoM soil untopped:toke:
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Coco/perlite MC 2 part girl :toke:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Excited Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

How do you like them pots? Thinking on picking a few up but there kinda spendy.
Hey @Shugrows lets chat over here about that not sure if we should talk about other stuff in that thread besides the genetics.
I like them very much and that set is in its 3 or 4th grow. They clean very easy and hold up well. I have bought more and will be buying more. I have started using his TLS bags for my soil girls. I really like the customer service from coda. He always writes a personalized note with the order and normally some free gifts. Which goes a long way in my book :woohoo1:

Hey @Shugrows lets chat over here about that not sure if we should talk about other stuff in that thread besides the genetics.
I like them very much and that set is in its 3 or 4th grow. They clean very easy and hold up well. I have bought more and will be buying more. I have started using his TLS bags for my soil girls. I really like the customer service from coda. He always writes a personalized note with the order and normally some free gifts. Which goes a long way in my book :woohoo1:
ok i dont wanna cause any trouble. I was just listening to a podcast and they had those pot And i knew i seen you using them in the apk grow. Im going to get some. you have any problems with the roots coming out the side? Whats it made from?

ok i dont wanna cause any trouble. I was just listening to a podcast and they had those pot And i knew i seen you using them in the apk grow. Im going to get some. you have any problems with the roots coming out the side? Whats it made from?

yeah me either so i figure better safe than sorry:pass: I wouldn’t call it a problem but they do come through once plant is older. But they air prune nicely once the tips pokes through the bag it pretty much falls off. I think they are made of some sort of PVC material:shrug:. I can't really say any bad about them beside maybe the price but they are quality. I just bought some of the TLS 2.0 bags and they are slightly different the sides are a type of canvas and the bottom is the mesh but more open for better airflow and drainage. Here is a transplant bag he sent with that order

image.jpg

Here's the bottoms of the APK girls. These are 3 gallon core series bags.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back