New Grower Dale does Coast of Maine VS Coco & Megacrop by hand again...

They look strong, and like they will clean up a lot easier than the ones I have experience with. :pighug:

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 6
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 6

Everything going :cooldance: :goodluck:. Gonna switch off from 24hr to 20/4 tomorrow. then start turning the lights up to 100% over the next week.That's about all for now pretty boring in the little girl tent.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 15
Well almost lost track of time. it's the end of week 3:yoinks:. so it's time for the first top dressing plus they needed some water. The soil was "dry to touch" per CoM. so i added 1/4 cup of CoM plant food. Scratched it into the surface and watered in with RO water. :cooldance::pop:.

It had been couple days since coco got feed to runoff and pot was light again. so I feed her 530/1.07 ppm/EC (2.5l) to runnoff. she'll be good for a couple days now again.

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 15
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 18
LS and some rosin :bong:had me sidetracked to night almost forgot:dizzy: to put these up. Everyone needed a drink today:watering: figured i'd put a update up. raised my lights up some to hopefully get them to stretch a little. Anvil seems to stay short for me stacking nicely :woohoo::baked::smokeout::pop:

Coming soon Training day:naughtystep::tang:

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 18
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 21
Well today everybody was thirsty again and it was time for a haircut :tang:. Which means update time :woohoo:
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 21
image.jpg

The coco pot got topped
image.jpg

image.jpg

The CoM soil in the NON TLS bag got topped also i think i will begin training on her in the next day or so. she seems to be the tallest
image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm going to leave this one natural and do just some light LST to see if there a difference in growth and yield hopefully.Plus she pretty short and stacked as it is:eyebrows:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 25
Gnome Automatics Anvil Day 25

:naughtystep: started some bondage today everyone looking good just doing there thing waiting to move into the big girl tent:headbang:. As always comments, questions, and concerns:welcome::thanks::toke::pass:
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 29
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 29

Move in day! Moved the other anvils into the big girl tent today to get ready for the flower stretch hopefully

IMG_4712.jpg

Core series grow bag Coco/perlite 70/30
IMG_4713.jpg
IMG_4714.jpg

Core series grow bag CoM soil
IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg
IMG_4717.jpg

TLS Grow bag CoM soil Took a few of the main water leaves off her today to expose the lower branches she's thick.
IMG_4721.jpg
IMG_4720.jpg
IMG_4706.PNG
IMG_4707.PNG

Back