New Grower Dale does Coast of Maine VS Coco & Megacrop by hand again...

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 31
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 31
Start of week 6 Time for the second top dress. 1/8 cup plant food 1/4 cup buds and bloom then carefully tilled in with my mine pitchfork:eyebrows:
then watered in with 2.5 l of RO water. no runoff they'll be good for a day or two now.:cooldance::thanks::pass:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 34

Whole tent shot coming in the back door :eyebrows: My plants keep staying to short for my likings so i keep turning my lights down and plants seem to love it especially the anvil? :shrug:
IMG_4785.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 34 Coco 70/30 I must admit i switched her to the MC 2 part since the other anvil is looking so sexy :eyebrows:
IMG_4791.jpg
IMG_4793.jpg
IMG_4792.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 34 Coda core series 5 gal grow bag....CoM soil water only per schedule :rofl:
I will be adding 50-60 ppm RAW cal-mag and RAW humic, kelp, and molasses. not sure if I should be adding bennies every watering? Probably do it every other watering ~ 2-3 times a week:shrug::pop:
IMG_4797.jpg
IMG_4798.jpg
IMG_4799.jpg
IMG_4800.jpg

Core series grow bag Day 36
Gnome Automatics Anvil Day 36 RO only still here soon i'll start calmag and bennies in water :cooldance:

IMG_4851.jpg

This one of the topped ones she seems to be stretching a little :growing: :jump:. I keep turning light down running 18/6 900 par @ 12"-15" from light tested with Iphone 11pro max using the photone app.
IMG_4852.jpg
IMG_4853.jpg

Back