New Grower Dale does Coast of Maine VS Coco & Megacrop by hand again...

Prep & Germination wk 1-2

Lil Dab

Proper Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
What I got...
What's up stoner family :smokeout: . Since I'm having so much fun with this I thought I'd start one more journal before my summer gets into full swing. I also wanted to try to seperate my journals my other thread gets a little confusing. This thread will only contain these two 5 gallon pots.

My autopots aren't going as planned so keep my perpetual on schedule and my stash full. I'm gonna drop three beans in the next couple days all will the be same strain 1 will be culled. Mephisto Creme De La Chem Maybe:haha:... what do you guys & girls think that or Mephisto north cheese haze, mephisto Mango smile, Gnome anvil, Nightowl Creme de la cosmos, mephisto forum stomper, mephisto 3wok OG

Here's some music for the ride

This what i have currently, comfortable with, and will be using with the two 5 gallon pots. Not all at the same time! :haha:
IMG_4282.jpg

Got my soil pot filled, watered, and warming :headbang:
Coco is soaking in buffer solution now. peat pellets are soaking, warming, and got wk1-2 nutes ready :headbang:
IMG_4284.jpg

Been a busy day I think that's all for today. bean's will drop in the next couple days with an update. As always questions, comments, and concerns are welcome and :thanks: :d5::toke::pass:

Northern cheese haze was the largest plant I've ever grown, also got maybe 20 seeds from about a half pound. ewok was that best smoke I've ever grown no question but I'm a sucker for citrus. Other then that I've grown blackstrap which is an anvil cross and it was delicious and beautiful. I don't think you have a loser in the bunch :vibe:

DAY 1 Gnome auto fem Anvil
Update time

Gnome automatics anvil fem I got 4 in my pack ALL :haha:germed. :baby::baby::baby::baby:

IMG_4419.jpg

Peat pellet girls were up yesterday:headbang: :cooldance:. Looks like one might get culled:yoinks: unless I can find someone to donate it too. So you may see it around for a minute. I don't think I can cull a Anvil from everything I've heard.:haha:. they will get transplanted monday into final home.
IMG_4420.jpg

CoM TLS RO water only no ph adjustment she popped up this morning :baby: :headbang: :cooldance:
IMG_4421.jpg

Also my order is in got 1 pack each of Gnome auto fem Anvils & Coals miner's daughter on the way:smoking:

Transplant Day 2 Gnome Automatics Anvil
Got my new Coda TLS grow bag today from Kevin at Honor the planet. :haha: is this OK @420Forever i don't see anything about them on site?

Got my 24c's @Olderfart :d5:

Got a bunch a free goodie from coda and mephisto today it's a proper christmas:rofl:
29D3534A-F365-403A-9B57-EC85B0E2CC3D.jpeg

So I filled him up with some CoM stoneington soil and transplanted one of the pellets into him.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

So we got 2 water only and 1 coco and MC 1 part lets see what they do. :pop:

Got my new Coda TLS grow bag today from Kevin at Honor the planet. :haha: is this OK @420Forever i don't see anything about them on site?

Got my 24c's @Olderfart :d5:

Got a bunch a free goodie from coda and mephisto today it's a proper christmas:rofl:
View attachment 1431999

So I filled him up with some CoM stoneington soil and transplanted one of the pellets into him.
View attachment 1431920
View attachment 1431932View attachment 1431933
So we got 2 water only and 1 coco and MC 1 part lets see what they do. :pop:
Nice looking pots! :biggrin:

Back