Dutch Passion Daiquiri ..... Think Big !!!

rite oh the plants are doing fine,but lurch is a tad fussy on the feed,but im onnit these sativas can be buggers to feed sometimes :smoking: also ive decided to purchase the led panel to chuck a bit of light in there,so yeah thats about it :hookah:

lurch
48d3d307e62c5ecfe9a02d4cd1ba0fff.jpg

dai
cb7a28c2e90b4dd18a6af87248ce22c9.jpg

i can see blooms appearing now.
7057ac65315fa751051926063077acc6.jpg

Day 30 ...lurch is now a clear 1.5 meter with the sack, it's a touchy girl on the feed tho it is a strong plant, dai has just decide to wake up and is now growing like she's on marching powder [emoji23] all in all 2 happy specimens [emoji106]
Lurch
51cd7d2f0bd0eb226c9200bafd2f1e88.jpg

Dai
38631b02c34935202f284ed338d3fcb6.jpg

a3b90cf5c7450d6a3b9b72319f82ccc2.jpg

I bid u good day [emoji111]

Ooo! Lurch looks like she's got the 'ump with you Beefa... What have you said to upset her? [emoji23]

aye vlad im thinking possibly a tad hot on the bat shit !! she`s flowering see i find with these sat autos that they like a bit of clawing early bloom,it will rite itself soon im sure.

rite o,today my led panel arrived i opened the box to pull out something that looks like it should be in a MAD MAX movie hahaha !!! its a stealthy product looking @ it very solid not at all flimsy,anyway i opened the fucka up and thought lets plug it in and really have a proper look @ it shinning,so i closed the curtains just incase next door think there lightning lmao,here we go i plug it in and get ready to throw the switch @ my mrs beefs face she was 6 ft away from it ,she very quickly cover here eyeballs and SCREAMED I CANT SEE !!! i was laffing like fuck,it took her about 20 mins to be able to see tidy afterwards ....so be warned never look @ the fucka straight on hahaha,im still creased now ya,back on topic i then hung it in the closet where it is now,the heat it produces is lots less than my 400 hps INFACT its a corker for those that STRUGGLEwith indoor temps....atm ive seen no rise whats noticable but the brightness of my closet is wonderful,i can actually touch any part of it without burning my hand,its hot to touch but not like HID !!! tbh im liking it so far...heres a few pics of groom as of now,its great also not to have any added fan noise !!! lets see what it does then shall we !!! thing is it cost less than 2 ounces of dope,gotta be a winner imo because it aint alf bright MA !!! :hookah:
76adbdaf3fb025ae71d52bbbf39cd8b7.jpg

9582c62f3fa7bb2a4f742614f23641f2.jpg

6570ffc1ff32da5107aedc98892eb69f.jpg

851f1e849f642147964dd5cd11f4f5b5.jpg

Merry Xmas Beef. [emoji1392]

aye vlad bach...lets see what led fuss is about if thius unit lives up to its REP i might buy another 1....2 x these in the summer months will be much cooler than my 400 hid,,,,,(FACT) u can actually move it by hand when its on,its hot like but wont burn at all,the bonus bit tho is ewe aint got fooking hot rays on the canopy,but i think ewe must be careful distance wise,the rays are very bright and may scortch if to close,mines about 14" above atm and i think im close enough !!!

anyway i need to rip out my exaust shelve it houses the exhaust fan and tools,i need to raise it about 3 ft....BUT i cant do it now because of the mess with all the dust,ive gotta completly remove a shelve and all my extraction + intake...so its gotta wait until i finish this grow first.

ive monitored the panel over the last day,ive literally no heat rise what so ever[emoji3]which im chuffed with,the plants seem to be loving it in there now,my light spread is much better than ive ever had in there,so all in all its a 10 from LEN like.:hookah:

rite let this old FOOL put up some pics,oh btw i can see blooms in my closet said this old FOOL :crying::crying::crying:
8e304b88540f055d15f8a6b8f490957c.jpg
b524a158056256349867e06eac6e1ef0.jpg
2fc628d7df9c78599562dccb427aee8c.jpg

3a945c9a73fdd9d80d0864246304f44d.jpg

BTW THINK BIG IS GETTING OVER THE HORN :biggrin:

aye vlad bach...lets see what led fuss is about if thius unit lives up to its REP i might buy another 1....2 x these in the summer months will be much cooler than my 400 hid,,,,,(FACT) u can actually move it by hand when its on,its hot like but wont burn at all,the bonus bit tho is ewe aint got fooking hot rays on the canopy,but i think ewe must be careful distance wise,the rays are very bright and may scortch if to close,mines about 14" above atm and i think im close enough !!!

anyway i need to rip out my exaust shelve it houses the exhaust fan and tools,i need to raise it about 3 ft....BUT i cant do it now because of the mess with all the dust,ive gotta completly remove a shelve and all my extraction + intake...so its gotta wait until i finish this grow first.

ive monitored the panel over the last day,ive literally no heat rise what so ever[emoji3]which im chuffed with,the plants seem to be loving it in there now,my light spread is much better than ive ever had in there,so all in all its a 10 from LEN like.:hookah:

rite let this old FOOL put up some pics,oh btw i can see blooms in my closet said this old FOOL :crying::crying::crying:
8e304b88540f055d15f8a6b8f490957c.jpg
b524a158056256349867e06eac6e1ef0.jpg
2fc628d7df9c78599562dccb427aee8c.jpg

3a945c9a73fdd9d80d0864246304f44d.jpg

BTW THINK BIG IS GETTING OVER THE HORN :biggrin:
Omg bro what the hell lol why are they so droopy :S has Mrs or her offspring tried to sabotage your girls? [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

How much brighter would you say the LED is compared to the 400?

Omg bro what the hell lol why are they so droopy :S has Mrs or her offspring tried to sabotage your girls? [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

How much brighter would you say the LED is compared to the 400?

she aint droopy ron bach...shes a touchy sativa bach but dont panic ive seen a few before :crying: she be phat as fuck in a few weeks butty,,,,errrm ron its hard to say but it did temporarily blind mrs B yesterday :crying: does this HELP ewe ?

she aint droopy ron bach...shes a touchy sativa bach but dont panic ive seen a few before :crying: she be phat as fuck in a few weeks butty,,,,errrm ron its hard to say but it did temporarily blind mrs B yesterday :crying: does this HELP ewe ?
Ohhhh, see.....that's why my name is StupidNoob lmao. What makes some sativas do that? It looks like some of my outdoor plants did last year when I left on the boat and came back and they didn't have water for 7 days straight LMAO
What are her thoughts on the light, or does she not care and just want to go get her nails done and shop more? [emoji23]

Ohhhh, see.....that's why my name is StupidNoob lmao. What makes some sativas do that? It looks like some of my outdoor plants did last year when I left on the boat and came back and they didn't have water for 7 days straight LMAO
What are her thoughts on the light, or does she not care and just want to go get her nails done and shop more? [emoji23]

:crying: ye ron she dont give a fook as long as the nails and foof is waxed up :crying: with this one ron it jumped into bloom before she sucked all the nutes outta the big ol sack bach,hence the claw last week,the plant upon changing from veg to bloom butty will rapidly grow out roots at a rampant rate filling out ya pots...so basiclly whats happened is the roots have gone daft/mental and are hitting the parts of the medium that aint been robbed and is awfull rich in nutes...as ive fed see butty,the medium in the centre of the root ball has lesws ferts than the surrounding dirt !!! :hookah: also only now the roots are hitting the bat shit,and ive bent her lol

Back