Dutch Passion Daiquiri ..... Think Big !!!

aaaaw ron if only rdwc was so simple..........heres a bit of advice bach from an old head,,,,,,,,,,,,hydro like i say is fucking marvelous untill summit pops outta sync,ph,,,,,,,,,,,,cf,,,,,,,,,,root rot.........flow of water slash feeds......its all a fucking headache...if it goes pete tong on ewe 4 weeks into bloom is the usual culprate....anyway bach....get some decent green free organic compost....then set the controls for the heart of the SUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sounds about right lol, advanced nutrients has the ph perfect shit, I add 2 ml per liter to bring it up to 6.3.
Do you know of a good SOIL, besides Fox farm? For the outdoor plants.

aye the soil mother nature gives us in the garden....dig it up now turn it over with a few tons of horse shit...leave it 3 weeks then turn it again,,,,by then the sun should come out and they grow like fuck over here............but atm temps are 6 above so its a no no here .........fucking growing seasons in the U.K gewtting shorter by the year ffs .............i need to move to California vim thinking fuck me this winters been a long un :hookah:

aye the soil mother nature gives us in the garden....dig it up now turn it over with a few tons of horse shit...leave it 3 weeks then turn it again,,,,by then the sun should come out and they grow like fuck over here............but atm temps are 6 above so its a no no here .........fucking growing seasons in the U.K gewtting shorter by the year ffs .............i need to move to California vim thinking fuck me this winters been a long un :hookah:
No need for all that. This is what I was doing yesterday, it took me back to my youth and teenage years lol.
f69ed45bd9e961f3b871d066604882d7.jpg

Truthfully, I don't feel like fucking with it, would rather just buy a pre packaged product from a reputable place. I've had good luck with ocean forest, but I know there has to be better, for purchase.

No need for all that. This is what I was doing yesterday, it took me back to my youth and teenage years lol.
f69ed45bd9e961f3b871d066604882d7.jpg

Truthfully, I don't feel like fucking with it, would rather just buy a pre packaged product from a reputable place. I've had good luck with ocean forest, but I know there has to be better, for purchase.

Fookin Ell Beef! What ya done to the wall now? Ffs! I've been on at ewe for years to fix that fakka... You done gone and fooked it a bit more!

Are they spy holes so you can ogle Mrs Beef in the bath?[emoji23][emoji23]

Fookin Ell Beef! What ya done to the wall now? Ffs! I've been on at ewe for years to fix that fakka... You done gone and fooked it a bit more!

Are they spy holes so you can ogle Mrs Beef in the bath?[emoji23][emoji23]

hahaha vlad mun me and DIY dont mix bach,the holes are from where i ripped down the shevles i stuck in there 20 yrs ago,it was a airing closet until i saw a groom in there,the nonails ripped of the plaster when i ripped the battens down :crying: its mt trademark now lol,,,,,oi what do ewe reckon on this bad boy
http://ledhydroponics.co.uk/skyline-400.html

she might buy me 1 ^^^^ but i know fuck all about led !!! what ewe reckon bach ?? worth a punt ?:hookah:

Don't ask me about LEDs Beefa! Looks nice tho, and you'll get a lovely pink glow in the room, which Mrs B will love!

well vlad the mind boggles butty i`ll sleep on it atm but this 1 shines white and runs silent[emoji3] anyway back to the present status ...plants are doing fine lurch is a big ol bugger but shes lacking in light stuffed in the corner :crying: never mind hopefully i`ll change that problem soon,the daiquiri is coming on a treat because shes rite under the bulb see,anyway here they r still filling out the sacks,not much flowers yet :smoking:

think lurch
c32d69e6802c0978dc8f1b1658101056.jpg

dai
7ede413669576577efc5fa42378ec759.jpg

Back