Dutch Passion Daiquiri ..... Think Big !!!

Capt, brother...I have another 1000w ballast and two bulbs to go with it, get the misses to send me your address.

Jaysus! [emoji15]

It's gonna be a plane catcher... Houston... We have a problem...

[emoji1]
ewe are correct vlad,this think big is a bit of a bugger being 3 ft @ 23 days :crying: its a fucking beanstalk im sure of it bach,,,,,anyway its got untill 6.6 feet then ill have to top the fooka see,ive only got 7.5 foot to play with......chhh chh chhh 10/4 breaker and out,theres a smokey on my ass :hookah:
Capt, brother...I have another 1000w ballast and two bulbs to go with it, get the misses to send me your address.

ron mun bach,if i shot 1kw in there butty i`d av to but a 10" exhaust mun the noise in there now is like terminal 5 heathrow airp[ort,with a 6" rvk intake and blower,also i`d av to be wired direct to
Trawsfynydd
power station mun duw duw 1 kw ....mind ewe mrs beef could stay home then instead of tanning up abroad ?? i`ll sleep onnit ron bach

rite oh looks like im in for a tidy ride,plants all over the shop highth wise so,a bit of super cropping might be on @ 6 ft,we see see....oh please god not to much stretch issit bach !!!! that ought to do it :crying:

daiquiri
fa7e20dd3a72d06c2bcabde3014c2efd.jpg

think fucking huge
470cac6ef188e5726b84cfb26976c488.jpg

groom
4e62bbfa85d97c519d6b4cb728f50d2b.jpg

leafs like soup plates see....

Last edited:
It's ok Beef.. Don't panic.. Summer's coming so you can just take a few hundred tiles off the roof mun... Not a problem! [emoji6]

It's ok Beef.. Don't panic.. Summer's coming so you can just take a few hundred tiles off the roof mun... Not a problem! [emoji6]

haha vlad looks like im breaking the fuckas neck soon butty,its growing awful fast like,fucking 14 weeker to :crying: tbh i think im fucked ya with this 1 :crying::crying: oh thisw brooklyn makes me chuckle see bach

day 24
live from fishgaurd :crying:

think monsters
1679ce409b7fee2662f1b2c5c189650b.jpg

daiquiri
0b5eaee6749b3601bd2a904427771fb3.jpg

first day of ferts today...1ml nytro..1ml.superdrive..4 ml ionic veg per litre 6 litre each slight runoff 300 ml

How many plants altogether, bach?
I'm always impressed the size of buds you grow with just a 400. What size pots are they in? How far is the light from the canopy? Sorry for all the questions, I just always have questions, especially for knowledgeable people, whether business man, or grower.

I start feeding slightly as it sprouts it's first leaves, in pro mix. Never burned, healthy as can be. Always now flush twice before the flip. Although this go around I'm using happy frog from Fox farm, and I have used both HF and OF before, so far...I would rather use OF, out of the two. This bag I have is "eh" ..

Passive/real hydroponics Ftw

How many plants altogether, bach?
I'm always impressed the size of buds you grow with just a 400. What size pots are they in? How far is the light from the canopy? Sorry for all the questions, I just always have questions, especially for knowledgeable people, whether business man, or grower.

I start feeding slightly as it sprouts it's first leaves, in pro mix. Never burned, healthy as can be. Always now flush twice before the flip. Although this go around I'm using happy frog from Fox farm, and I have used both HF and OF before, so far...I would rather use OF, out of the two. This bag I have is "eh" ..

Passive/real hydroponics Ftw

haha ron bach....they in 30 ltr bhudda sacks,the light is about 30 cm`s away from canopy,i feed when and as the plants need it,theres no magic formula bach,as each strain will eat differently,i feed by reading my plants individually see,i monitor them daily,i even sing to them when im in the bath like,tbh ron nute4s is nutes mun,it dont matter what ewe feed them,its all about feeding them correctly,trust me after 31 years of growing dope !!!!!!!!!! ive worked that fucka out....hydro is great....if you get it dialled in,but if ewe get the slightest thing off parr............ya basiclly fucked your grow !!!!!! which is why ive goine back to organics...its much morew forgiving and yields the same imho....but the dope tastes better organic so yeah,thats my opinion and ive done a few in all kinds of mediums.....:crying::hookah:

good luck bach :pighug: oooops theres 4 plants ron in total

P.S its not all down to light !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
haha ron bach....they in 30 ltr bhudda sacks,the light is about 30 cm`s away from canopy,i feed when and as the plants need it,theres no magic formula bach,as each strain will eat differently,i feed by reading my plants individually see,i monitor them daily,i even sing to them when im in the bath like,tbh ron nute4s is nutes mun,it dont matter what ewe feed them,its all about feeding them correctly,trust me after 31 years of growing dope !!!!!!!!!! ive worked that fucka out....hydro is great....if you get it dialled in,but if ewe get the slightest thing off parr............ya basiclly fucked your grow !!!!!! which is why ive goine back to organics...its much morew forgiving and yields the same imho....but the dope tastes better organic so yeah,thats my opinion and ive done a few in all kinds of mediums.....:crying::hookah:

good luck bach :pighug: oooops theres 4 plants ron in total

P.S its not all down to light !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I know that much, I just like to ask, that's all.Never know when you might learn something new.
Rdwc can't be that hard, I've got suko for a hydro mentor lol.

Well I know that much, I just like to ask, that's all.Never know when you might learn something new.
Rdwc can't be that hard, I've got suko for a hydro mentor lol.

no worries ron im wasnt being harsh butty.........gawd fuck me im sure peeps think im horrible old cunt ya tbh hahaha,,,,,anyway ron who cares ennit.....as for suko good luck bach !!! :hookah:

P.S peeps i dont bite btw....if ewe dont ask ewe never know !!! :frog: i do like this frog ron,its faster than ol giro.:slap:

no worries ron im wasnt being harsh butty.........gawd fuck me im sure peeps think im horrible old cunt ya tbh hahaha,,,,,anyway ron who cares ennit.....as for suko good luck bach !!! :hookah:

P.S peeps i dont bite btw....if ewe dont ask ewe never know !!! :frog: i do like this frog ron,its faster than ol giro.:slap:
Me and you have identical personalities, so they think were both fucked. Suko only grows in rdwc, it's simple. Just make the medium water, instead of soil lol.

I'm so fucking high man. I've got to set up my intake and exhaust fan, tomorrow.

Me and you have identical personalities, so they think were both fucked. Suko only grows in rdwc, it's simple. Just make the medium water, instead of soil lol.

I'm so fucking high man. I've got to set up my intake and exhaust fan, tomorrow.

aaaaw ron if only rdwc was so simple..........heres a bit of advice bach from an old head,,,,,,,,,,,,hydro like i say is fucking marvelous untill summit pops outta sync,ph,,,,,,,,,,,,cf,,,,,,,,,,root rot.........flow of water slash feeds......its all a fucking headache...if it goes pete tong on ewe 4 weeks into bloom is the usual culprate....anyway bach....get some decent green free organic compost....then set the controls for the heart of the SUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back