Indoor Dabber's Magic Strains Thread

What peeps here we are week 7 and man I cant say enough about @Magic :slap: :bow: and his [HASHTAG]#magic strains[/HASHTAG] this breeder has did his homework for sure. If you haven't gotten any of his work I would put it at the top of the list when he releases something new. I know I am regardless of how many other beans I have there will always be a spot for some MAGIC in my grow room. OH and fair warning HUGE PLANTS are more than likely so I would plan for it especially if grown under @BigSm0 [HASHTAG]#autocob's[/HASHTAG]
OTZDRUZFQThEM0EzNkNBNjgyRDg6ZTg5ZDZmMjlhNGMyZWYzMWNhN2E2MTgyOGUxMGNiZTE6Ojo6OjA=.jpg
and fed @Greenleaf Nutrients [HASHTAG]#megacrop[/HASHTAG] :tonic:so if :size: these 3 together will get you there for sure. Again @Magic bro you deserve a few more :slap::slap::slap: keep up the awesome work bro

A view from over the top
c76d0a8a00aabb778c1d915731d7bb80.jpg
ccb13704276658f8f5dd8d5c9c76a4ab.jpg
26127e97c23f1ddc3134337a5818c340.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk
Well, watching this grow I see I will have to wait to grow out his Witch Doctor.. I had a 4th spot, since something fell through and really was considering doing that, but now I know it's not even an option w/3 other plants in a 4x4 space... they looking very nice Man, Keep up the good work!:d5::smokeout:

Well, watching this grow I see I will have to wait to grow out his Witch Doctor.. I had a 4th spot, since something fell through and really was considering doing that, but now I know it's not even an option w/3 other plants in a 4x4 space... they looking very nice Man, Keep up the good work!:d5::smokeout:
:toke: :thanks: grobro

I'm just waiting on nutrients to come in now, then I can start germing... I had 4 planned out, but had a shipping error.. so am still trying figure out a 4th to stick in, I really can't wait to get started... This upcoming grow is mostly a sponsored grow, the Autopots, Nutrients, Seeds(with exception of Mephisto), Lighting..:thumbsup::d5::smokeout:

I'm just waiting on nutrients to come in now, then I can start germing... I had 4 planned out, but had a shipping error.. so am still trying figure out a 4th to stick in, I really can't wait to get started... This upcoming grow is mostly a sponsored grow, the Autopots, Nutrients, Seeds(with exception of Mephisto), Lighting..:thumbsup::d5::smokeout:
I'll be waiting on the tag :headbang: :woohoo:

Back