Indoor Dabber's Magic Strains Thread

do you realize how much Dope ya gonna have?
:dang: didnt even cross my mind :funny: I say Lucy and Fat and Sassy both have a lb shot for sure

it's gonna get messy
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
A good mess that is :headbang:

:dang: didnt even cross my mind :funny: I say Lucy and Fat and Sassy both have a lb shot for sure

A good mess that is :headbang:
No doubt! A pound is not out of the realm. Especially 6ft Lucy. Next 40 days is gonna be fun to watch. Keep the ladder at the ready for photos.

No doubt! A pound is not out of the realm. Especially 6ft Lucy. Next 40 days is gonna be fun to watch. Keep the ladder at the ready for photos.
OOPS did I say 6 ft :nonono: my bad and the 1 I trained will be close to 4 ft
017ca66798afd0e850b8ed1b25ad6dbb.jpg

970ed609f67fad9cdb77f4256ec2b025.jpg

OOPS did I say 6 ft :nonono: my bad and the 1 I trained will be close to 4 ft
017ca66798afd0e850b8ed1b25ad6dbb.jpg

970ed609f67fad9cdb77f4256ec2b025.jpg
Unbelievable! More than 6 and she’s not done yet. Never thought I’d see an autoflower approach let alone surpass 6 feet. Good thing you are feeding multiple times a day ... she’ll need it . It will be exciting to see how she builds.
9 Of Magic’s gear going at the same time. Lol.. I would need some more real estate .. I’m afraid.

Unbelievable! More than 6 and she’s not done yet. Never thought I’d see an autoflower approach let alone surpass 6 feet. Good thing you are feeding multiple times a day ... she’ll need it . It will be exciting to see how she builds.
9 Of Magic’s gear going at the same time. Lol.. I would need some more real estate .. I’m afraid.
You know I'm sitting here trying to rap my head around whats going on. I mean really it has to be all genetics, lights and nutes I'm no where near this good of a grower :shrug:

You know I'm sitting here trying to rap my head around whats going on. I mean really it has to be all genetics, lights and nutes I'm no where near this good of a grower :shrug:
Just great that you are documenting this experience. You should be proud. Every aspect of the grow is... perfect. Give yourself some credit, we all know that it can be made to look easy, but growing artisanal quality cannabis requires dedication, time, knowledge, and skill. (Did I mention lots of time just gazing at our plants) .

Just great that you are documenting this experience. You should be proud. Every aspect of the grow is... perfect. Give yourself some credit, we all know that it can be made to look easy, but growing artisanal quality cannabis requires dedication, time, knowledge, and skill. (Did I mention lots of time just gazing at our plants) .
:toke: :thanks: I do spent time with my gals talking to them :LOLStoned:

Killing it Dabber! I knew these Magic beans where gonna be good when I seen em debuting. Excellent representation man!!!
:toke: :thanks: Like I said bro [HASHTAG]#magic strains[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#autocob's[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#megacrop[/HASHTAG] has the most to do with it.
I'm ready to battle @F.N. are you gonna join the fun looking like 8 weeks and I should be ready :frog:

:toke: :thanks: Like I said bro [HASHTAG]#magic strains[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#autocob's[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#megacrop[/HASHTAG] has the most to do with it.
I'm ready to battle @F.N. are you gonna join the fun looking like 8 weeks and I should be ready :frog:
I'm def down! I'm interested in details, all I've heard, including my own mouth, is smack talk. :pass:

What are we growing? 8 weeks seems perfect.:toke:

Back