Status
Not open for further replies.
50x50x32 ish. Majority of height is 26 inch but the taller colas hit 32.

Id be tickled to hit it.
Be my first plant i grew with out any real nute problems. And even fought off a HORDE of s.mites.
So to even get her to the finish line is success. I neglected a few plants. This one was special from the start.

I thought I had a pound last time. Not even close. A new personal best at a respectable 1/2 pound. She was 60 inches high and the prettiest buds I have made yet. My problem is not enough light, but I fixed that, and few other little problems.

50x50x32 ish. Majority of height is 26 inch but the taller colas hit 32.

Id be tickled to hit it.
Be my first plant i grew with out any real nute problems. And even fought off a HORDE of s.mites.
So to even get her to the finish line is success. I neglected a few plants. This one was special from the start.

Nice man, hope it gets you what you're looking for..She's a hefty bitch

1509408689791767048030.jpg

I thought I had a pound last time. Not even close. A new personal best at a respectable 1/2 pound. She was 60 inches high and the prettiest buds I have made yet. My problem is not enough light, but I fixed that, and few other little problems.
Shes getting some of all my lights lol. Some platinum. A viparspectra. And 2 cheap cobs from crapazon.
Pushing close to 1000 watts with good quality of light. But i always want more light lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back