Status
Not open for further replies.
liebig_rgb-461x500.jpg

Watch for bud rot when they get thick, I lost a few ounces that way when they got massive.
Took over 100 leafs off her in defoliation. Might need another round lol. May invest into dehumidifier just in case. Fans. Etc.
Had mold before. Sucked. At least with mites i can do something with the buds. Mold ya can't do squat.

Took over 100 leafs off her in defoliation. Might need another round lol. May invest into dehumidifier just in case. Fans. Etc.
Had mold before. Sucked. At least with mites i can do something with the buds. Mold ya can't do squat.

I caught it immediatly, took a secondary kola off and removed it from the room, went to work, home for luch and remove two more. Harvested that evening before the trichs were cloudy at all. But I saved 1/4 pound of clean bud by dipping it in buckets with dilute lemon juice and baking soda and then a cold rinse. It was a shitty week.

Might have 2 out of 3 of my photo clones. Excited. Ill be able to flip 1 and confirm sex then keep a mother and try out a photo cross. Pretty excited. Gaining a lot of exp with growing this first yr. Huge thanks to afn again. Several folks here were my teachers.

Lemme roll us a joint. I'm feeling all vibey n such. Be back in like 2 min. With more rock and a rocket.

I like big plants and I cannot lie. But some folks around here are making some very stout dense buds on small plants. I love the spears that FD is getting with ALF5. They are 3 to 1 or more height to width. Columnar habit.

Got to be at minimum a pound, from what I can see from the picture.
50x50x32 ish. Majority of height is 26 inch but the taller colas hit 32.

Id be tickled to hit it.
Be my first plant i grew with out any real nute problems. And even fought off a HORDE of s.mites.
So to even get her to the finish line is success. I neglected a few plants. This one was special from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back