Status
Not open for further replies.
my first smoke of the day, preparing for a smoke report
Bubba Trouble @Magic strains
P1060007.JPG
P1060010.JPG

now THATS a nice rifle. one of the few weapons that catch my eye actually. I sold all my guns a while a back save for a 9mm ruger. In 30 years of gun ownership, and military training, I'm just not a fan of having guns around anymore. I get annoyed when my neighbors start shooting every weekend. There's a better use of that cash than ammo.

So when I was younger, I always dreamed about an "Ahh-nold"-style armory in my basement and be fully stocked, in case...... lol

As I got older and saw the prices of not only guns but ammo skyrocket, I sorta laid off of that dream and then realized with all of my military knowledge/experience/wisdom, why the FUCK would I want 30 different calibers, just because I have some "gee-whiz" shit in the box?? lol So I said, "in keeping with military tradition and boredom, I'm gonna stick with only a handful of calibers and just buy a few BIG boxes of ammo.."

So naturally, most of my shit is NATO rnds.. The way I see it, if shit goes down, and I'm holding the bag, at least most of my threats would be using most typical NATO rnds, due to the availability of manufacturers and weaponry.. Sounds "crazy", I know.. Always thinking contingency.. Don't think that part of my brain will ever change!!!

my first smoke of the day, preparing for a smoke report
Bubba Trouble @Magic strainsView attachment 822290 View attachment 822291

First smoke of the day?!?! It's almost evening dude!!!!! Everything okay??

So when I was younger, I always dreamed about an "Ahh-nold"-style armory in my basement and be fully stocked, in case...... lol

As I got older and saw the prices of not only guns but ammo skyrocket, I sorta laid off of that dream and then realized with all of my military knowledge/experience/wisdom, why the FUCK would I want 30 different calibers, just because I have some "gee-whiz" shit in the box?? lol So I said, "in keeping with military tradition and boredom, I'm gonna stick with only a handful of calibers and just buy a few BIG boxes of ammo.."

So naturally, most of my shit is NATO rnds.. The way I see it, if shit goes down, and I'm holding the bag, at least most of my threats would be using most typical NATO rnds, due to the availability of manufacturers and weaponry.. Sounds "crazy", I know.. Always thinking contingency.. Don't think that part of my brain will ever change!!!

First smoke of the day?!?! It's almost evening dude!!!!! Everything okay??
hahaha, way west here, 11:40 am present time, well almost present time

hahaha, way west here, 11:40 am present time, well almost present time

Daaaaaaaaaamn, I guess I always thought you were closer to EST/EDST, but it's hard to tell when you have 22hrs of daylight, this time of year!!! lol How does that work though?? Are you in a dedicated time-zone, or do most folks above the Great-White-North use a standardized time??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back