Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, yesterday morning I woke to them predicting the Cat 5 Irma right over me. Thankfully it's changed enough to sit it out and assess for another day. This one is a real killer. So far it's killed my scheduled drop of beans. Waiting for it to pass on in case I do have to s#it & git. All ready, no water and long gas lines. Glad I'm stocked with both.
:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud: For anyone effected by this monster.
That sucks. Hope all goes well for you!

That's some 50mg hard candy and I'm not sure what kind of chocolates but I bet they are good.. interview tomorrow with Laura from Mainely Edibles..
ahh cool, what time? im working at 6 uk time. barely had time to catch up with anything on here recently but im trying. im not one for edibles as im a bit of a lightweight but i find it really interesting some of the things you guys get up to. sounds like itll be good fun and im pretty sure we could all learn something useful. even if it is how to make it taste unnoticeable for an advantage at my next poker night. ehm i mean cos my mrs doesnt like the flavour lol : )

howdy peeps :pass:
i made canna coconut oil once.i have a poor sense of taste and smell but everytime it came close to my nose i thought i was gona puke.add some real strong flavours like dark chocolate,no it makes me heave im gona puke.a real shame cause i was so loooking forward to it.only answer i could come up with was canna caps,no taste that way.
:pighug:

howdy peeps :pass:
i made canna coconut oil once.i have a poor sense of taste and smell but everytime it came close to my nose i thought i was gona puke.add some real strong flavours like dark chocolate,no it makes me heave im gona puke.a real shame cause i was so loooking forward to it.only answer i could come up with was canna caps,no taste that way.
:pighug:
Yeah man, my wife can't stand the taste either.. the hard candies rock... The watermelon ones taste just like a jolly rancher..

The last fruits of summer :nono:.
1Z8A3690.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back