Status
Not open for further replies.
im not asking any questions in just learning about led cobs ect this is all new to a old dianasaur like me
OK Stoners....
To be in with a chance to win an awesome Dinafem Prize Pack with lots of seeds and merchandise courtesy of @Dinafem-Mark
just take a photo of a cup of tea or coffee along with a handwritten note saying 'Duggys thirst quencher' First correct pic posted wins the prize...:pass::pass:
View attachment 813226 View attachment 813228
good luck on the prize i won a few weeks ago

We have locked up HLG3 at factory and he is making a lot of HLG 550 for us

20% off on HLG 550 and our CX series
CROPTOBER promo code.

Our HLG 550 works great for a 4x4 or 4x5 text. max 5x5 tent. Can replace a 1000W Single ended HPS.
Low profile design saves space, reliable passive cooled design. Powered by QB
CROPTOBER1.jpg
CROPTOBER3.jpg

I've got a question for you guys @HLG1 , how would the quantum board lighting stack up as supplemental lighting for an outdoor greenhouse? One of my neighbors is going to grow though the winter and is considering supplemental lighting for his greenhouse, are your lights waterproof/dustproof or would that be something for him to consider? Have you guys done any lighting with these in greenhouses or commercial settings (sorry if this was asked already.)

I've got a question for you guys @HLG1 , how would the quantum board lighting stack up as supplemental lighting for an outdoor greenhouse? One of my neighbors is going to grow though the winter and is considering supplemental lighting for his greenhouse, are your lights waterproof/dustproof or would that be something for him to consider? Have you guys done any lighting with these in greenhouses or commercial settings (sorry if this was asked already.)

We have an upcoming waterproof fixture specifically designed for greenhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back