Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sour stomper. Very very grapey stuff!
15046609057741427252414.jpg

Ash-a-ton that is some big plants with tons of bud sites just unreal. AFN is getting the creme da la creme of internet auto growers simple as that.
I'm home raised here ;) just following a few of my senior growers here and sharing the vibes. It's the vibes man. The plants x factor is AFN vibe. Afn vibe is actually a core nutrient lol.

Well, PH pen calibrated, 50 gallon barrel of carbon & sediment filtered tap water adjusted to 6.5 on the dot..2 Grape Walker Kush in the paper towel..Currently setting up my 5 gallon fabric pots with TLO custom 2.1 Mastermix and tiered with cut party cups full of living seedling mix..:thumbsup: I'll go vacuum and sanitize the tent with a diluted bleach solution in a few minutes and I'm good to go..Super Skunk is curing so time to start some more.

IMG_20170905_215013.jpg

Beautiful! Which is the stinkiest?
I would have to say MBAP it is such a heavy hitter. But they both are on a whole new level of autos in every aspect from growing to there pungent very pungent smell to there THC content they are must to grow no matter your preference be it photo or auto.

I would have to say MBAP it is such a heavy hitter. But they both are on a whole new level of autos in every aspect from growing to there pungent very pungent smell to there THC content they are must to grow no matter your preference be it photo or auto.
Nice, thanks. Can't wait to try them. I have my first sour livers at day 50 now, organic and they are just starting to smell a bit. Plan on trying the MBAP this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back