Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I just made our first batch of shatter. Holy chit. We're calling it Green Cheese (Green Crack w/ Critical Cheese). Maybe 1.5 grams from 7 grams of flower, using 91% iso. I'm using my honey straw and my brain is melting. Tastes damn good too :poof:

Ash-a-ton that is some big plants with tons of bud sites just unreal. AFN is getting the creme da la creme of internet auto growers simple as that.

What to do with all this soil

Attachments

• IMG_20170905_212002.jpg
    IMG_20170905_212002.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 65
My wife and I just made our first batch of shatter. Holy chit. We're calling it Green Cheese (Green Crack w/ Critical Cheese). Maybe 1.5 grams from 7 grams of flower, using 91% iso. I'm using my honey straw and my brain is melting. Tastes damn good too :poof:

Cheese Crackers is a good name too lol, or Moldy cheese. Awesome stuff bro good stuff

But Scottie. I am using 10 inch nets. I believe 10. So maybe with 4 inch might be different? I'm not sure
could i use rockwool in the nets? just cut it too shape? id feel happier i think. im not growing again for a bit but my mates got some dwcs that hes needing my help with.

Cheese Crackers is a good name too lol, or Moldy cheese. Awesome stuff bro good stuff
Love critical and cheese. I grew critical hog last year from T.H.Seeds it's bomb shit and mold resistant. I've come to the conclusion that most anything critical is mold resistant.
Cheese is something I love, grew last cheese 3 years it was great. Critical cheese has got to be great smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back