Status
Not open for further replies.
they in the ground? your roses? you may wanna consider a bokashi bin and or a worm farm or even a compost pile if you do that outside. just because of Phosphorous in various soil among other regional restrictions. just a heads up lol. it'll be way better for your plants too. youll see an increase in your tastes n the like. cannabiniod profiles n such.

they in the ground? your roses? you may wanna consider a bokashi bin and or a worm farm or even a compost pile if you do that outside. just because of Phosphorous in various soil among other regional restrictions. just a heads up lol. it'll be way better for your plants too. youll see an increase in your tastes n the like. cannabiniod profiles n such.
Yes my Rose's are outside. But I won't be growing weed outside lmao not where I live!!!! But yes I'm reading up on a compost Ben I'm gonna have a big veg garden next season so I want to get more involved in my garden last year was good but need to improve greatly!!

Cool yeah i think its a different pheno but I've just never seen it on one of these fastbuds GSC, this girl has been different from the start though compared to the others she grew like crazy. They have all had issues during the grow but on day 52 now so at the final stretch want to make sure it gets there so not sure what to look for with rot and all that. Here's an overhead of the 'purple' girl.
f8591a918df65345bf22bdb3a1c9fc91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Looks good. The two leaves that are brown 1 left one right I would look into. I've seen bud rot like that before. Not saying that's what it is. But the over head view made me think it. I've seen it before is all. Trace those stems and see what you find. Hopefully nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back