Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks much for having me today - had a great time!
tumblr_mjzgspp0gp1r72ht7o1_500.gif

@RainDan -- thank you-- I think? :rofl: ... This is what happens when you don't take take the prerquesites courses! I'm not hip with R9 values, but I can pester Arty for more breakdown,... I have a science background, but in Biology,... and I'm a Sun and soil dude, so lights are not my forte, but there's need to learn so I can keep current and semi-clued in- :smoking:... I have a small conversion DIY 2-COB unit my freind made for me, with those fine '3590's,... I use them for supplemental light,... very very nice! And I have friends who are interested in doing ID grows, so I like to have something to offer them in choices with lights,...:thumbsup:

... Oh yeah, RainDan, you absolutely rocked this chill & grill my man! :d5: :worship: :slap:--- it was a total pleasure,.. just ask Arty! :rofl: .... :thanks: Thanks again mate! :smokeout:-- If this were live, it'd be like a Willie Nelson concert-- buds raining down from the audience!:woohoo1: .... @Dinafem-Mark :bow:--you too my friend, as usual, phattening the pot when you show up! :d5:

Well it looks like we are wrapping it up!
I'd like to thank @RainDan and Timber Grow Lights for being here tonight!
Dan you have been a total gent answering our questions with great knowledge and style.
It has been a real pleasure to meet you and interview you.
We will be seeing much more of you in the Timber Grow Lights section of the forum - https://www.autoflower.org/forums/timber-grow-lights.489/
Thank you once again for such a great time with you and have a wonderful day!
All the best dude
Arty:bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back