Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the pictures of the frames are the updated lights we are currently shipping.

We are working on new photos of the kits --- they too feature our new green anodized heatsinks (no yet pictured). All other components are the same.
Isn't aluminium anodized with electricity? Will electrical wavelengths nearby affect this?

:laughcry: :woody: :face: ---- RT-Z!! --you slay me man, nice pun! ... keep that grizzled shalaylee under the desk at least please!

Great questions....the majority of growers run the lights at 24-36" during veg and anywhere from 25-100% output. For flowering, most growers lower the lights to 12-24" above canopy @ 100% output.

To your point, some growers prefer to use the dimmer, others run 100% and just use height above canopy to control the intensity...others use a combo of both.

I have heard good results reported with all methods listed.
Awesome, thanks for the info. I may just be sold. :smokeout:

Great questions....the majority of growers run the lights at 24-36" during veg and anywhere from 25-100% output. For flowering, most growers lower the lights to 12-24" above canopy @ 100% output.

To your point, some growers prefer to use the dimmer, others run 100% and just use height above canopy to control the intensity...others use a combo of both.

I have heard good results reported with all methods listed.
Awesome, thanks for the info. I may just be sold. :smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back