Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the pictures of the frames are the updated lights we are currently shipping.

We are working on new photos of the kits --- they too feature our new green anodized heatsinks (no yet pictured). All other components are the same.
I have not looked but do you make lights kits based on a person tent size?

Happy Friday stoners..
@Dinafem-Mark has been kind enough to offer up a prize for one lucky member..giggity..
A sweet Dinafem prize pack is up for grabs for the first person to post a picture of a note with the following hand written on it..
'Dinafem gives me Timber'

Good Luck :pass:

images

ahh like dont whizz on the electric fence type stuff NICE!!
:crying:

>>> :thumbsup: thanks @RainDan --that clarifies some things... but my confusion is still with how to correlate the color temp' with CRI... if it's the different wavelength balances output that determine the color K, is this not also part or CRI, how the wavelength balance closely simulates true Sunlight? 80 and 90 CRI have slightly different wavelength balance (?), so if there's a difference between them, how does it now affect color K? That's what stumping me! :baked: :haha:

@RainDan Mind sharing a little info on optimal light hanging height? Seedling, veg and flower? Do you recommend moving the height up and down or dimming?
Great questions....the majority of growers run the lights at 24-36" during veg and anywhere from 25-100% output. For flowering, most growers lower the lights to 12-24" above canopy @ 100% output.

To your point, some growers prefer to use the dimmer, others run 100% and just use height above canopy to control the intensity...others use a combo of both.

I have heard good results reported with all methods listed.

Great questions....the majority of growers run the lights at 24-36" during veg and anywhere from 25-100% output. For flowering, most growers lower the lights to 12-24" above canopy @ 100% output.

To your point, some growers prefer to use the dimmer, others run 100% and just use height above canopy to control the intensity...others use a combo of both.

I have heard good results reported with all methods listed.
I'm lazy and use a dimmer, so much easier than raising my COBs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back