Status
Not open for further replies.
@RainDan kinda along the lines of bigsmo and rayukis q's do you think autoflowers require less light intensity (is this ppfd?) than photoperiods?
Hello @sanguine

That is a common question - of all the growers I have spoken with, as well as agriculturists, claim both photo and auto should require similar amounts of power. We have many autoflowers growers that have completed multiple runs showing the efficacy of 900-1000 µmol/m²s for flowering auto and photo flowers.

Nope..you are not allowed to Ask during [HASHTAG]#liveinterviews[/HASHTAG] or vendors might start turning us down..:headbang:

If enough members get one on their xmas list..we'll be starting a [HASHTAG]#timberlightsgrowerof2018[/HASHTAG] comp 1 st feb 2018..
My bad @RainDan , I wholeheartedly apologize for my terrible etiquette.:crying:...........pls forgive!:bighug::crying::pass::thanks::rofl:

Hello @sniper
Good question - and we get that question a lot - there are ways to reuse parts of the Mars units in COB retrofits. Judging by the specs printed on the driver, for instance, @ .6A output you should be able to drive 1-2 COBs and create about 50-100 watts.

So if I was to go with 6 of the 50w cobs I could get by with using just 3 of the drivers from the Mars light? Or would I use 6 drivers 1 for each cob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back