Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @RainDan thanks for the answers, can I ask for some free stuff yet???:pighug::pass::woohoo1::woohoo:

Nope..you are not allowed to Ask for kit during [HASHTAG]#liveinterviews[/HASHTAG] or vendors might start turning us down..:headbang:..
it might be cool to see a Timber grower of the year grow off in the future! Just saying. :frog:

If enough members get one on their xmas list..we'll be starting a [HASHTAG]#timberlightsgrowerof2018[/HASHTAG] comp 1 st feb 2018..

@RainDan I was wondering what drivers you use, The industry standard seems to be Meanwell.
How hard do you drive your COBs ie do you go for intensity over efficiency or efficiency over intensity or do you have a sweet spot between the two?
good question!

@RainDan I was wondering what drivers you use, The industry standard seems to be Meanwell.
How hard do you drive your COBs ie do you go for intensity over efficiency or efficiency over intensity or do you have a sweet spot between the two?
We use the Meanwell HLG series drivers exclusively. This is there top of the line driver and features an IP67 design and high efficiency (around 94-95%). We do design our lights for that sweet spot of intensity vs efficiency - with the different lights.

AFN2.gif

We use the Meanwell HLG series drivers exclusively. This is there top of the line driver and features an IP67 design and high efficiency (around 94-95%). We do design our lights for that sweet spot of intensity vs efficiency - with the different lights.

Thank you Dan!!:d5::smoking::cheers:

If anyone doesn't know what an IP rating is here is a chart to help!
iprating_chart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back