Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @Seabass

Thank you - I appreciate it. For a 2'x4' area, our 400 watt lights will give you more than sufficient PPFD and even allow you to expand up to 10 sq ft of coverage with high PPFD values. Our best value, and one of our most popular fixtures, is the 4VL pictured here: http://timbergrowlights.com/model-4vl/
Good lord, that's a sexy light. Is there any advantage of using 1-4vl vs 2-2vl? Being able to independently lower or raise each light per plant seems nice.

Are you familiar with the daily light integral? Being an autoflower forum I seem many references to max ppfd.
Hi @BigSm0

Glad you stopped by - good to see you! Yes, familiar with DLI. Cannabis being a high DLI plant, COBs put out a good amount of PPF allowing the grower to maximize the photosynthetic activity of the plant (other environmental factors notwithstanding of course).

Good lord, that's a sexy light. Is there any advantage of using 1-4vl vs 2-2vl? Being able to independently lower or raise each light per plant seems nice.
@Seabass
Yes, you can control the height above canopy for canopy level management. Additionally, you will have (2) sets of controls with respect to on/off as well as dimming with the (2) 2VL vs the 4VL

@RainDan

one more from me, lol
Does timber have any future project you can talk about or something we can look forward to
@Wawashell

We do have something we are working on with respect to R&D, although nothing I can share at this time. I would be on the lookout for the 1750K spectrum COBs as we are seeing more growers try them and like them for flowering and supplementing the reds (600-660nM) at a good price point, with strong PPF output as well.

@Seabass
Yes, you can control the height above canopy for canopy level management. Additionally, you will have (2) sets of controls with respect to on/off as well as dimming with the (2) 2VL vs the 4VL
Trick! I never saw those in the catalog!

I have to go I have parent teacher night at my daughter's school I would stay until the end. Thank you @RainDan for spreading the COB LOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back