Status
Not open for further replies.
@St. Tom

A 400 Watt COB light will output roughly the same amount of PPF as a 600 W HPS ( slightly more with the COB).

Welcome to AFN---->DaN!!!!
Welcome-On-Fire-Facebook-Covers-850x315.jpg

Hi @RainDan
Great to have you hear.
My question is how do the Vero 29 vary from the CXB3590.
I also see you do a hyper red light, what would be the benefits be for a grower using these?

The Vero 29 and the CXB3590 have very similar spectral characteristics. They do differ in a couple of respects:

1. Cree does binning, whereby they test the COBs during the manufacturing process to assess lumen output and efficiency. This code is called a bin code - we purchase top binned Cree CXB3590. Vero29 are not binned.
2. The Vero 29 COBs we use are a high efficiency COB, running at 100 watts/COB vs 50 Watts/COB in the case of the Cree, generating very similar efficiency. This makes the Vero29 lights a slightly better value as they require less materials for the same power output.

The Vero 29 and the CXB3590 have very similar spectral characteristics. They do differ in a couple of respects:

1. Cree does binning, whereby they test the COBs during the manufacturing process to assess lumen output and efficiency. This code is called a bin code - we purchase top binned Cree CXB3590. Vero29 are not binned.
2. The Vero 29 COBs we use are a high efficiency COB, running at 100 watts/COB vs 50 Watts/COB in the case of the Cree, generating very similar efficiency. This makes the Vero29 lights a slightly better value as they require less materials for the same power output.
Excellent reply thank you Dan!:cheers:

Winner again @St. Tom You mustn't be stoned enough...:pass:
I wernt even going to enter no one seemed to want it pal to be honest I'd rather I went to someone else I'm still giddy from last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back