Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy fellows! Since my commercial grows are over for this year, I'm ready to put 3-4kw worth of my old school hps to work for my personal medical needs :smoking: Which strains are hot rn? What's new in autoflower world? Any new major seed banks? Are there any autos which consistently beat 22%? What about yield improvements? Pushing towards 1gpw or not there yet? Are cobs a thing or a fad? :vibe: Blessings to yall :wiz:

Howdy fellows! Since my commercial grows are over for this year, I'm ready to put 3-4kw worth of my old school hps to work for my personal medical needs :smoking: Which strains are hot rn? What's new in autoflower world? Any new major seed banks? Are there any autos which consistently beat 22%? What about yield improvements? Pushing towards 1gpw or not there yet? Are cobs a thing or a fad? :vibe: Blessings to yall :wiz:
welcome sir:cheers:

My grow table.
While I was up there.
Jamming some Atmosphere smokin my best stuff, cleaning the room.
Feeling it brothers[emoji38]
e17196add2bed146acc0aa7e161f354e.jpg
8129434a17d0b065853b58761323de6e.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Very nice :D

I always like to take a look at other growers table to see if there is anything that would make my life easier.I only get snippets in the photos though
[HASHTAG]#showmeyourgrowtable[/HASHTAG]

Yeah I love seeing some of the tools and things others use, and I've already purchased quite a few of these things because of it. Mines more like grow-floor :smoking:

Semi-organized, with some things scattered. This coming weekend I think I'll make a point to get things nicely organized, labeled, etc. Not much of a picture lol.

Yeah I love seeing some of the tools and things others use, and I've already purchased quite a few of these things because of it. Mines more like grow-floor :smoking:

Semi-organized, with some things scattered. This coming weekend I think I'll make a point to get things nicely organized, labeled, etc. Not much of a picture lol.
Habitat for Humanity has nice desks and the proceeds go to good programs. $5 dollar desks, and with all the stuff you got going on! you could use a few!

WE just got a Pot belly pig named piglet. I just spent all weekend cutting cedar and making a huge arse enclosure. What a HOOT the things we do when we get baked and go for a drive. LMAO pictures of the little bugger to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back