Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gauge Steel Your point was exactly what I was thinking but I have done this with photoperiod too and done right it stalls her only by about a week... and it was just about in edge wether I should or should not even try it.. I think I will just push the envelope and go ahead ;)

@Gauge Steel Your point was exactly what I was thinking but I have done this with photoperiod too and done right it stalls her only by about a week... and it was just about in edge wether I should or should not even try it.. I think I will just push the envelope and go ahead ;)
Please do. I want to watch. I once pulled a 22foot fishing boat with my ford ranger too. It worked but i prolly shouldnt have. I am a Newb to auto's and i want to find the limits of what i can do, maybe even re define what we all can do with them. Exciting times MG!

Nanners, you so funny!

:coffee:

Hey meow. That Jack 47 is some pungent potent stuff! Smoking some right now actually. And as far as the siblings age range goes. Let's just say I'm not the oldest lolol

London Baby!! Took a break from the garden :)
1cb8a2591238bb3b3754ac5a8e75e5f2.jpg

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60630/

Nice..Cheers for sharing..:d5:..I See Scotland just got the Most Beautiful Country in the World Award ...:d5:

Thanks Mossy, the skunk I grew..Just had a jar in the cabinet that I threw in popcorn buds from my harvest and trim from a QP I purchased so I figured why not grind it all together and pack some cones with it:thumbsup:

By salad I just meant 2 different strains in one joint..Like a blend:pass:

:coffee:Right..:d5:..

He has, @Green75 did too.. a bunch of peeps have. Check out the fast buds grow battle part 2 I think there was a bunch of them in there

Thank you! I just needed a confirmation that it has been tried and proven and that I am not losing my mind. I think I just got a battleplan for my Northern Lights... muhahaha

Yeah..was it not @Green75 and someone else in the FB First leg too..maybe they will turn up and give you a run through of the pros and cons..

All the smoke drifting around from all the wild fires is sure making for some interesting hazy sunsets...

View attachment 800358

[HASHTAG]#staysafe[/HASHTAG] @Ozone69 :bighug:..

the issue is you cant veg long enough to take advantage of the technique. @Ash-a-Ton uses the same idea of bending over the cola and letting all the nodes grow vertical. Check him out and i also have a MBAP i bent over pretty good in my current grow.

Edit: I am wrong!

It IS a fixed time period comp..or we will run right into the xmas fortnight..so you have to Consider this if using any techniques which may slow them down.

Althought...:eyebrows:..@green75 used it on his girl..in the same time line..and WON the leg...:yeah:

[HASHTAG]#staysafe[/HASHTAG] @Ozone69 :bighug:..

No problem there. I'm no where near any of the fires. Just the smoke has been really bad the last couple days in the whole region is all. So only danger I'm in is from maybe some light smoke inhalation, and if I'm gonna' go out that way it's going to be from a group smoke out in the AFN break room...NOT from some forest fire miles and miles away. :jointman:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No problem there. I'm no where near any of the fires. Just the smoke has been really bad the last couple days in the whole region is all. So only danger I'm in is from maybe some light smoke inhalation, and if I'm gonna' go out that way it's going to be from a group smoke out in the AFN break room...NOT from some forest fire miles and miles away. :jointman:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
is that keith richards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back