Status
Not open for further replies.
oh its about the Microbiome no doubt. this ringing in my damned ears is shitty man. eating right and solid med regime. thats how to tamp and deal with this shit. cancer ,all kinds of things will drastically change once they figure that stuff out.

I try man. Im always high or just dont give a shit, ppl think Im a dick but its I dont wanna hear about your miseries LOL I got plenty and I pull it off well too imho.
I was exposed to all the shit stuff stuff when I was a kid . Infantile paralysis , TB at 17 . and all the other childhood disease's associated with the times . I survived and figure I have a better than average immune system so far .

If you ever want to read a good book, read the auto-biography of Ozzy Osbourne. Crazy book, but it's really good I promise. People I know that aren't big fans of Ozzy liked it even.

My Favorite story about him is when he was so out of his mind he got off the tour bus and snorted the line of Ants!!! Lol

yeah it is LOL yeah like George Carlin said "I was tempered in SHIT" from being raised in NYC early and playing in the sewers as a kid LOL Thats where the Microbiome IS actually in healthy ppls shit LOL

IMG_20170927_054211.jpg
IMG_20170927_054226.jpg

Flash my Bush this Morning Cobs seem to be doing Good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back