Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this Blackberry inside , moved her outside in April and she never forgave me . Nice smoke though for the small amount she gave . :thumbsup:
DSCN1586.JPG

I wish that was all I had. I have secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis and nasty back issues. non union in my right ankle not to mention neck and upper back issues too. from my head to my toes. literally. LOL PH does some,but not that awesome for someone like me. and I have patients too. got three currently. was limping them along until the pot shop opened but a delay so ill be making more meds here soonest. lol
M.S. Canadians have the highest incident in the world . Little known fact . I wonder why ?? That's a hellva a package your carrying . :nono:

M.S. Canadians have the highest incident in the world . Little known fact . I wonder why ?? That's a hellva a package your carrying . :nono:
Makes me feel guilty . I'm a lucky old bastard I'm prediabetic and get urinary track infections from time to time ( old age ) . I got my heart fixed no problems there anymore but compared to you it's mickey mouse . . I grow for the fun and not the necessity . :shrug:

yeah I must grow. each day I push past large amounts of pain and miser actually. lol Im close to being out but have a little smoke and hash. and a chop coming soon so it'll all be alright. I just need more CBD stuff to slam into my caps daily. for others too. thats why Im working on a dbl sized tent. a 5X9 and COBs

up pissing five times a night too. thats fun
I hear you I do that under normal conditions LMAO When I get the urinary tract infection I can't even run the water or I gotta take a pee . Youve got a great sense of humor for a person in your position . Hopefully some time in the near future they'll find a cure for the M.S. . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back