Status
Not open for further replies.
So us Aussies now have a space agency, this is what I'm expecting with astronauts in stubbies and thongs of course.
41d49c96f43780bd9af8bf5bee759ffe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Must get thirsty up in space.

@Fairlynew what's all that in the avatar man? gimme the lowdown!
I got Remo nutrients on board last year and did a run. I have the line up ready I am about to do a run of Remo with no added supplements. Just plain Remo I try different nutrients quite often. It is time to try Remo again with a better knowledge base on it.

I got Remo nutrients on board last year and did a run. I have the line up ready I am about to do a run of Remo with no added supplements. Just plain Remo I try different nutrients quite often. It is time to try Remo again with a better knowledge base on it.

Cool man, I haven't followed Remo in a while but I have heard good things and his nutes are local to me. If I ever used a brand, it'd be those or the Vegamatrix. Maybe I'll do a side by side in the future just for fun.

Cool man, I haven't followed Remo in a while but I have heard good things and his nutes are local to me. If I ever used a brand, it'd be those or the Vegamatrix. Maybe I'll do a side by side in the future just for fun.

I'd like to grow out his seed version of UBC Chemo someday. If it is anything like the original, it'll be a big hit among patients and recreational users too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back