Status
Not open for further replies.
So us Aussies now have a space agency, this is what I'm expecting with astronauts in stubbies and thongs of course.
41d49c96f43780bd9af8bf5bee759ffe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yup....big, big difference in the size dab you can pull using the 14mm nectar collector nail versus the 10mm.

I've seen one or two outfits that make an e-nail coil and tip for these types of rigs. May have to look into saving away some pennies for one of those one day....imagine that a constant temp holding hail coupled with the nectar collector style glass would be a really, really nice to use piece.

Little side by side for comparison....

IMG_5380.JPG

Which ingredients prevent Overgrow from being 100% Organic? BTW, I am digging the Overgrow and until you said it wasn't, I thought it was organic.
:pass:

the NPK salts we use are all BP tech grade , the highest purity, also the amino acids and vitamins are all natural BP grade, to reduce impurities and ensure you always get a consistent product. if we tried to substitute some of the ingredients with organic inputs the product would not stay stable or be consistent as well as a very short shelf life.

@opticfoliar can you tell me how does Overgrow compare to Biotabs Boom Boom Spray? Are they similar in what they are providing the plant? Thanks for your time.

just a quick check online, some similar ingredients. what sets overgrow apart is that with the transport you can spray lights on no damage or burning as well we guarantee the 30 minute delivery to the mesophyll layer of the plant, no other spray gives you this guarantee.

Dinesh is a stellar bloke and has such a nice vibe about him, no question is too much to answer, he is always willing to lend a hand!
I'm vaping Fruit Auto at the moment from Dianfem, it's quite subtle but with a citrusy back note, a nicely balanced vape!
Anything by dinafem is awesome!

thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back