Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows the buzz? potent?

Strong and was a heavy hitter. I liked it so much it was the only bud i kept a sample of during my move. Took the last buds made a stash of doobies and then saved a bud.

I ran the Dinafem AWW XXL this summer...not super stinky, but great size yield and potency

since you showed yours,
full

full

She was no slouch on size or yield either...43" tall on the main stalk and despite a shit season for weather(rained 35 of the first 45 days after i put her out) she pulled a solid 138grams dry with very minimal mold.
grow em big or stay home! You've got the green thumb of the North :pass:

Strong and was a heavy hitter. I liked it so much it was the only bud i kept a sample of during my move. Took the last buds made a stash of doobies and then saved a bud.

since you showed yours,
full

full
Beautiful nugs! She sounds like a winner

Thinking about some mother of berries and or some pot of gold to breed to auto. Both are terpene heavy indicas great for chronic pain and anxiety.

Ive grown out highrise MoB X C99A...good, but honestly i have grown better. Ha!! Ironically my old friend deals with anxiety and he found the Dina AWW XXL to be excellent for reducing his anxiety...in fact he said its the best anti-anxiety out of anything i have grown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back